Party at my place!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Party at my place!

Party at my place!!
NO ITS NOT GOING TO BE IN OAK CLIFF!

Ok i lost all the info but, its going to be at my apartments in a clubhouse next to the lake, theres a pool table inside, chairs, tables, sofas, and kitchen/bar area. Its BYOB but I will have some bottles, beer, and extras. Its just a halloween costume party between friends but anyone is welcome with friends. Its also going to be the place for a friends bday party at the same time. We will probably have a male and female stripper too. Some games and stuff. (No parents allowed )

Parking will be anywhere u can find it, be sure to park properly and lock ur ****, park facing the wall/apt.

My phone number is (469)879-0296 My name is Jesse, call me if u need more info or whatever.

Who: Me and Friends

What: Halloween Costume Party/B-day party

Where: On the corner of I-75 and Walnut Hill -
9600 Golf Lakes Trail
Dallas, TX 75231
Inside the Clubhouse, My apartment # is 2098.

When: October 29th, 8pm-6am

Why: An excuse to get drunk and eat cake
Old 10-29-2005, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Its not really all that organized so dont expect baloons and a clown However, do expect a "clown" and "baloons"
Old 10-29-2005, 12:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Im Hosting a Halloween Party Sat. Oct. 29! PLEASE READ ALL!!
Body: Hey everyone!

Im hosting a Halloween party Sat. Oct. 29th! Its a Costume Party but you dont have to wear one if you dont want to. But do dress to impress! There will be a lot of ladies and guys to meet! Beer and drinks! Music and dancing! We might even have some fun games to play too! ;-) If there is enough interest we might even have a costume contest! Did I mention beer ;-) There is also the thought of hiring a female and a male stripper!!! We are trying to keep it just for friends due to the size of the place but I guess bring some more friends!!!

The party will be at the Clubhouse from my Apartments (near the entrance) where we have a very nice view of the lake next to us, a pool table, a bar, chairs and tables and sofas. We are gonna bring some music too but wont be able to keep it too high. The pools and jacuzzi will be open until 12am that night so if u would like to go skinny dippin here's ur chance.

The party will be from around 9pm till 6am! Technically we arent supposed to stay that late but as long as I turn in the key and everything is clean and straight by 9am, we can stay longer! There will be some rules though. Sorry but I just have to. We cant get too damn loud inside much less outside. Cant steal or break ****! No fighting/drama! Parking lot rules, and a few others! If u *** up, there will be plenty of people there to *** you up! Other than that, ANYTHING goes ;-) We just wanna have a good time and party right?!!!1!1oneone LOL

Address: Use www.mapquest.com for directions!

Camden at Glen Lakes
9600 Golf Lakes Trail
Dallas, TX 75231

They are off I-75 and Walnut Hill, behind the Toys-R-Us.
**My apartment is .. 2098 and will be available only if u ask me and for what reasons ;-) ** Incase **** goes down we can go there or maybe to one of my restaurants!!!** Since these are apartments, parking will be just anywhere u can find. We dont have stickers.

If u dont know my number already send me an email request! You can also bring your own beer and stuff to have enough for everyone! Bring cool people only

Peace!
-Jesse
Old 10-29-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like it's gonna be fun man... might have to make that trip after the Hooters meet and check yall out
Old 10-29-2005, 04:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

All right people if u dont know me or whatever just come by anyway, my name is Jesse. I bought some decorations today to put up. Dont forget, COSTUME PARTY (not mandatory)