Need some ideas on how to purpose

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 10:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got a billboard sign made on 45 south going toward galvaston. It was all black with white letters saying only, "Adrian, will you marry me!" It was kinda tough though. I told her that we were going to go to a buddys house for a little get together, and we were driving and she wasnt paying attention while we were driving and she kept missing the sign, so i would make a u turn and try again. i just told her i was lost and couldnt remember which exit it was...lol...finally on the 3rd time she saw it, and just busted out crying and said yes.

but it really wasnt cheap to get the billboard lease, and for the material. But it was something different.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1badimp
i got a billboard sign made on 45 south going toward galvaston. It was all black with white letters saying only, "Adrian, will you marry me!" It was kinda tough though. I told her that we were going to go to a buddys house for a little get together, and we were driving and she wasnt paying attention while we were driving and she kept missing the sign, so i would make a u turn and try again. i just told her i was lost and couldnt remember which exit it was...lol...finally on the 3rd time she saw it, and just busted out crying and said yes.

but it really wasnt cheap to get the billboard lease, and for the material. But it was something different.

That's funny, I can just see making the u turn to go back so she can read it.