Window tint shop in BCS

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 10:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Window tint shop in BCS

Anyone know of a window tinting shop in Bryan/College Station? Also, I know this question is way over asked, but what is the darkest I can do?
Old 01-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Not sure on the darkest you can do (definitly watch out for officer hubbard on 6 if you have them dark though). But AGSologaurd is a place i've been told about in CS/Bryan.

William
Old 01-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Teching In

OKay correct me if I'm wrong, 25% on the sides, The back hatch can be as dark as you want and the tint band cannot extend past the little hashmarks at the sides of your windshield. The hash mark has an A next to it if that helps. Now my car is like 1% all the way around and my tint band is too low, yeah I live on the Wild Side I just roll my windows down before I see a cop, I haven't had a problem yet, knock on wood, but I dunno how strict BCS is I just got here. I'm from mesquite and they made you take it up the A$$ if they caught you. Oh yeah most any shop will black it out for you, but dont expect a reciept.
Old 01-18-2006, 07:48 PM
TECH Addict

Ag Solar Gaurd

30% is what the shop will tell you is legal

25% is what the cops check for

20% will pass inspection
Old 01-18-2006, 07:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by blacktie
OKay correct me if I'm wrong, 25% on the sides, The back hatch can be as dark as you want and the tint band cannot extend past the little hashmarks at the sides of your windshield. The hash mark has an A next to it if that helps. Now my car is like 1% all the way around and my tint band is too low, yeah I live on the Wild Side I just roll my windows down before I see a cop, I haven't had a problem yet, knock on wood, but I dunno how strict BCS is I just got here. I'm from mesquite and they made you take it up the A$$ if they caught you. Oh yeah most any shop will black it out for you, but dont expect a reciept.
Don't drive down Hwy 6 and don't let the 5 newbie cops in CS catch you!
Old 01-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Teching In

when I first moved down here, a constable passed me at the intersection 0f 6 and that other highway coming into CS, with a wtf look on his face. 5 newbie cops? You mean those guys that continually walk around my dorm? Pffffffff, "....hey officer, vroom vroom vroom, yeah vroom vroom vroom, hey hey yeah! I feel like a bullseye driving around seriously. I need my base sticker and my personalized plates.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by sleek silverado
Don't drive down Hwy 6 and don't let the 5 newbie cops in CS catch you!
the 5 rookie cops are A&M cops, they can pull you over anywhere, but its highly doubtfull they will.

Ag Solar Gaurd i've heard is good, but they are way overpriced. Dee's on texas behind colortyme in the hood is better than Ag Solar Gaurd and it is cheaper.

-jon

Quick Reply: Window tint shop in BCS