new thread for longview

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 01:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SPEEDYws6
I got some slicks off Tony last night, so my bottle baby should make it out this comming weekend. Someone get in touch with the guy that got Kitner's stang and we can just have a 3 wide race, me, slow black chevelle, and Kitner's car. And just to clear things up for chevelle boy, I didn't spray him last time we raced, but I WILL this time.
if the Snake has any traction whatsoever your car doesnt stand a chance unless you are spraying a lot of nitrous to it

and you are not gonna "hit" anything but a nitrous button hoping to outrun that 12 sec chevelle
Old 02-06-2006, 09:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wikkid
if the Snake has any traction whatsoever your car doesnt stand a chance unless you are spraying a lot of nitrous to it

and you are not gonna "hit" anything but a nitrous button hoping to outrun that 12 sec chevelle

My car doesn't need nitrous to beat the chevelle, and seeing as how I don't know you, I bet you don't know me or my car. If the snake is making the kind of power it is said to I'm sure he'll have traction problems.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Teching In

you're the kid that drives a black T/A arent you? the one that is obnoxiously loud?
Old 02-06-2006, 02:10 PM
12 Second Club

lol yeah you know him... not.... i dont think that really qualifies you as knowing someone hey your the guy that my friends brother saw driving around in that chevy truck, yeah i know you lol..... j/p
Old 02-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Launching!

i dont know who you are, but if you would like to save your reputation (as far as anyone thinking that you halfway know what you are talking about) then i would recommend you not implying that the chevelle could have a chance of beating speedyws6. and i am sick of all the hearsay around longview, anytime more than one person says anything around town it suddenly becomes fact. ie. marcus' 700hp ls1. so unless you know mike kitner personally, or have seen the "snake" dynoed then just keep the trap shut. thanks.

ps. there is a red neon with an enormous wing on the trunk running around town with 500+hp!! now if i could just get one more person to back that up then that **** would be all over longview.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Teching In

i actually do know Mike personally, i cant remember the exact numbers but it put down over 550 at the wheels. i havent talked to him in a long time but like i said, my car should be completed before too long and i will come play around with some of the fast cars

as far as the chevelle, i know its not fast, im just givin him a hard time

there maybe a 500 hp neon around, it might be out pretty soon!
Old 02-06-2006, 04:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

you're the kid that drives a black T/A arent you? the one that is obnoxiously loud?
Ya'll are all thinking of the other black TA that has no mufflers. Mine has a stock cat back.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

i actually do know Mike personally, i cant remember the exact numbers but it put down over 550 at the wheels. i havent talked to him in a long time but like i said, my car should be completed before too long and i will come play around with some of the fast cars

All of this gets out of hand so fast... I would just like to race the stang to see what my car has. I don't know the car but I believe you that it's pushing 550hp. I have no doubt that the car is faster than mine, I would just like to race him.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Teching In

my car should be completed before too long and i will come play around with some of the fast cars
I love keyboard warriors who don't have the nuts to identify themselves while talking ****. ******* gay.

Old 02-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Staging Lane

i know its hear say, but i heard kitner was right at 890hp. flywheel or brake i have no idea. ask matt he knows for sure. either way, motor is so badass, that he can nevver hook on the street.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:08 PM
Teching In

Question

Originally Posted by marc_longview
i know its hear say, but i heard kitner was right at 890hp. flywheel or brake i have no idea. ask matt he knows for sure. either way, motor is so badass, that he can nevver hook on the street.
Kitner's Cobra makes 560ish at the wheels. His COUPE (which he also just sold) is the stronger car, it pulled 788 at the wheels. No idea where 890 came from unless they put the motor that's in the coupe on an engine dyno, but I never heard anything about that. I love these rumors, they're great...reeeeeealy great.

I did hear something about a 500whp srt-4 around here. I think it's red, but I'm not sure about the color since I haven't seen it yet.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FireShadow
I did hear something about a 500whp srt-4 around here. I think it's red, but I'm not sure about the color since I haven't seen it yet.
"Don't let the bumpers fool you... It's still a neon."
Old 02-07-2006, 12:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FireShadow
I love keyboard warriors who don't have the nuts to identify themselves while talking ****. ******* gay.

weak is your talk, just remember something Wikkid this way comes

speedy, if the car with no mufflers is a 6spd then yes thats the one i am referring too. that guy can not shift, he could probably knock a second off his times if he could drive . i remember seeing him race on fisher about a year ago or so, it was quite comical at how slow he shifted.

Mike's Cobra did not dyno at 890, it was around 570rwhp, give or take a little. His LX put down around 800rwhp. i need to race his coupe when i get back out. does he cruise around in it much anymore?

i did hear from a friend of mine that there is an SRT-4 somewhere around Longview or somewhere close to Longview that put down 446fwhp. the guy supposedly just did a turbo upgrade and some other stuff. it should be making an appearance soon, i believe it is red with some kind of graphics on the side of it
Old 02-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Teching In

i musta missed the post where he sold the coupe? why did he do that? i figure i should be able to run with him when my car is done. i hope its a little more than 800rwhp but we will have to see how the money situation is.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

speedy, if the car with no mufflers is a 6spd then yes thats the one i am referring too. that guy can not shift, he could probably knock a second off his times if he could drive . i remember seeing him race on fisher about a year ago or so, it was quite comical at how slow he shifted.
Must not have been me, cause ls1's don't run 11.6's with just a lid and long tubes.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Teching In

i dont know, it was a black T/A 6spd with factory chrome wheels. it had a cutout and was real loud, the guy had some drag radials on his car and he kept doing burnouts, then he raced a red z28 i think
Old 02-07-2006, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Now that you mention the DR's I think that might have been me, but I didn't have dr's on factory wheels... Not to make excuses but I remember that was when I was having clutch problems, the pedal would stay on the floor after a hard shift. Drill mod fixed it though.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SPEEDYws6
Now that you mention the DR's I think that might have been me, but I didn't have dr's on factory wheels... Not to make excuses but I remember that was when I was having clutch problems, the pedal would stay on the floor after a hard shift. Drill mod fixed it though.
speedy it was you. thats the night he came out on DR's and spun like a bitch raced a few times. did those donuts..lol... stupid *** ****...and by the way.. be careful, you never knpw what LPD may be on here looking for that black Z28 that left there *** behind
Old 02-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc_longview
speedy it was you. thats the night he came out on DR's and spun like a bitch raced a few times. did those donuts..lol... stupid *** ****...and by the way.. be careful, you never knpw what LPD may be on here looking for that black Z28 that left there *** behind
yeah, seems like there were some donuts done also after 20 burnouts

anyways, is anyones car actually going to be fast soon? i mean come on

as for Fireshadow, i went through and read this again, it seems you like rainbows?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

anyways, is anyones car actually going to be fast soon? i mean come on

as for Fireshadow, i went through and read this again, it seems you like rainbows?
There are plenty of fast cars out at Ivan every weekend. But I'm sure you already know this since you seem to know everything about everyone there. Maybe you should actually show your fruity face at Ivan this weekend. You can show us dyno sheets and tell us your HP to weight ratio in an attempt to scare us into forfeiting a race before you even bring your mystery car out.

Maybe your imaginary 800hp car WILL run 8s in the 1/4 since it's powered by telekenesis that you learned playing Magic the Gathering and stickercharged with bumper stickers in the shape of rainbows that all read "I like it when ***** are in my face"... you fairy ****.