Need advise

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advise

My car had the roof defect were there were air bubbles in the front and backside of the roof.I took it to local dealership and talked to the manager at the body service center.At first they were not going to cover it cause the 35000 mille paint warranty was expired,but they decided to do it after all.I put my car in monday and got it back friday.I was pretty happy, they had done a great job on the roof the paint job was perfect.I took my car home and i started to inspect it a little better everything was cool until i looked at my door there where scuffs by the top part off the door and infront of my side mirrors.I looked more and there was some by my the rear side of the car too.They had scratched off a little piece of my tint of by I didn't think it was a big deal till I saw all the scuff marks on my car.You cant till that much from maybe 2feet away but you can tell when you come up close.Now should I not make a big deal since I got Everything done for free or should I go take it back to the dealership and complain. Thanks in advance
Old 07-02-2006, 08:15 PM
TECH Addict

Take it back to the dealership and show your service advisor, they should be able to buff out the scratches but your probably out of luck on the tint. Oh and try and be nice about it, it goes along way.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Staging Lane

Guess it wont hurt to go.Thanks man