what to do

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006 | 04:37 PM
12 Second Club

Default what to do

well im gonna have about 1200 bucks in 2 weeks that i can spend and i dont know what i want to do, options are
1. get the hood i have wanted for 2 years now and do the ls1 style ram air conversion (already have the LS1 lower airbox cause i knew i would do it eventually)
2. get some new lifters, springs, and a cam but my heads wont support the lift of the cam i want yet so they need some P&P work and some larger valves
3. buy my friends NX kit with 10#bottle and and 75 and 150 jets and purchase a window and WOT switch since im a 6 speed, and get tuning for spray, along with a MSD 6AL ingnition and a better coil
4. save for a little longer and get the LE3 package heads cam
5. save for longer and get a 9in so i can race at the track without breaking it like i did 3-4 weeks ago on a 10bolt
6. dont do anything at all cause im trying to save for a lq9 408 to be boosted
just cant decide what i want to do and its bugging the crap out of me ..... oh on top of the 1200 i have a 100$ gift certificate to tbryne motorsports .... for option 6 it will be awhile before im ready to do that so im wanting to do something that will make me a little more happy performance wise until i can get it done or something like the rear or hood that can be used on the new setup also ...... i hate when i have enough money to do some fairly expensive mods but not enough to do all the expensive mods i want cause then i can never decide what i want to do ...... right now im leaning towards the hood cause i have been wanting it for about 2 years and ill also get a little performance boost with the ls1 style ram air conversion..... what would you guys choose out my choices and maybe a choice you would make that i havent listed