It's Mf Game Time!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006 | 12:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
poooooooooooooooooor texas, shut up and quit crying, your offense is a joke without Vince

coming from an ag... how about trying to have a winning season
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by A-Bomb
Buckeyes > horns

thanks for your helpful insight
9 Second Club

LOL ATM Folks that bash UT to compensate for their own shortcommings make me laugh...
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by hardcorebob
PBS- you were on TV bro! They showed many fans on TV during the game and you were shown I believe it was the 2nd or 3rd quarter. Were you the S in Texas next to 4 other people?

that would be me
Old 09-10-2006 | 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
thanks for your helpful insight

No problem. i call it like i see it.
Old 09-10-2006 | 12:46 AM
12 Second Club

Did anybody else notice that Mack Brown had a herpes breakout on his upper lip?
Old 09-10-2006 | 01:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

That herp is a dangerous one.
Old 09-10-2006 | 03:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

anybody notice coach fran cant do **** in aTm.... only thing he has down is losing
Old 09-10-2006 | 04:49 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Wow. Sounds like some serious state-hate going on. I guess they got some of the hatorade on ya when they went for the coach.
Old 09-10-2006 | 07:10 AM
Banned

Must have been french kissing vince young again YUCK!!
Old 09-10-2006 | 07:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by orangeapeel
Wow. Sounds like some serious state-hate going on. I guess they got some of the hatorade on ya when they went for the coach.
Well, it goes both ways. See satans comments above. bonghorn fans have been talking some serious smack on this board and now its time to eat some crow...
Old 09-10-2006 | 07:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
wow, yall are ***** (sprayed and 408)... yeah "we must suck" bc we lost to the #1 team in the nation... hmmmm
I never said that satan, quit putting words into my mouth. You are just about as bad as my wife.

All I said was that UT would get their asses handed to them by tOSU and turns out I was right.

I also said that you guys are going to miss vince young. Right again.
You said that OU would be in trouble without bomar. I said he will not be missed. Paul Thompson was 22 for 33, 278 yards and 2 TD this weekend. Not bad considering he was playing WIDE RECEIVER just 6 weeks ago. Again, I am right. damn I am on a roll!!

Only question right now for OU is our D. Hopefully that'll get corrected by the RRS. I'm liking our chances

And I'm STILL waiting for mmiller to chime in concerning my 12-pack
Old 09-10-2006 | 08:05 AM
TECH Regular

I woke up at 4 o'clock in the ****** morning to watch that fucked up game. I was going for UT cuz they are big 12. I expected the National Champions to play a little better than an average football team. I was disappointed in the outcome. I went into work late just to watch and hope that the Horns would pull it out.
Old 09-10-2006 | 09:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Texas lost to a better team. Plain and simple. Colt looked like he was starting to gain some confidence...right up until Billy Pittman fumbled the ball. A 14 point swing like that was rough, but I was glad to see them come back and tie it up. After that, The Ohio State found gaping holes in the defense all night and Colt looked more and more like a freshmen quarterback with great potential and less like the leader of his football team. He made a few good passes, especially under pressure, but dropped ***** and a swiss cheese defense led to a lopsided loss.

I hadn't forgotten what it feels like to lose a game, but it had been a while. I also didn't expect an undefeated season, and we might still lose one or two more, depending on whether we can make adjustments and address our weaknesses. Still, I'll happily take the state of the UT football program today over just about any other college football program in the country.

And win, lose, or draw, I'm still a Longhorn fan.

Hook 'em.

-Mike
Old 09-10-2006 | 10:02 AM
Banned

I could honestly give two *****, but I saw UT losing that game, OSU is too much. They are a better team plain and simple. West Virginina or Notre Dame will win the championship this year.

No Vince ='s No Longhorns, it showed. The Rose Bowl earlier this year has raised such a high standard for UT that many of you say that they suck, but in reality they are a different team without Vince,
Old 09-10-2006 | 10:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Texas lost to a better team. Plain and simple. Colt looked like he was starting to gain some confidence...right up until Billy Pittman fumbled the ball. A 14 point swing like that was rough, but I was glad to see them come back and tie it up. After that, The Ohio State found gaping holes in the defense all night and Colt looked more and more like a freshmen quarterback with great potential and less like the leader of his football team. He made a few good passes, especially under pressure, but dropped ***** and a swiss cheese defense led to a lopsided loss.

I hadn't forgotten what it feels like to lose a game, but it had been a while. I also didn't expect an undefeated season, and we might still lose one or two more, depending on whether we can make adjustments and address our weaknesses. Still, I'll happily take the state of the UT football program today over just about any other college football program in the country.

And win, lose, or draw, I'm still a Longhorn fan.

Hook 'em.

-Mike
I respect you for that my friend. Win or lose, stand by your team and don't run away at the first sign of trouble. I hate band wagon fans. *cough* mmiller *cough*

I can relate, last year sucked for me. Your 2006 is starting to look alittle like our 2005. Rebuilding sucks. But every team has to do it Sooner or later.

Unfortunately, some teams rebuild EVERY year (not naming names)

McCoy looked good, he is just young.

But the best part of what I liked yesterday is...........

OUr NCAA record 47-game winning streak is still intact

BOOMER SOONER!!
Old 09-10-2006 | 10:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Texas lost to a better team. Plain and simple.
Hook 'em.
-Mike

and its not the last time this year that will happen.... write it down...
Old 09-10-2006 | 10:39 AM
Staging Lane

speaking of being next to Baylor....lol..

South
Big 12 All

Oklahoma 0-0 2-0
Oklahoma State 0-0 2-0
Texas A&M 0-0 2-0
Texas Tech 0-0 2-0
Texas 0-0 1-1
Baylor 0-0 0-1
Through Sept. 10, 12:50 a.m. CT

OSU was definately the better team last night. They will probably go all the way. As far as Texas they may only lose one more game to either oklahoma or maybe even tech the way the defense looked last night....
Old 09-10-2006 | 10:50 AM
TECH Regular

Ut has got some good in store for them..with a true freshman qb..i believe..it may take a little while though...and A&M will be put to the test in a couple weeks against Tech..
Old 09-10-2006 | 11:01 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mcowart
Ut has got some good in store for them..with a true freshman qb..i believe..it may take a little while though...and A&M will be put to the test in a couple weeks against Tech..
Tech was put to the test last night when they went to overtime against UTEP, A&M on the other hand won 51-7 ans currently has the nations #1 pass defense, pretty impressive considering how bad they have been the last few years on defense, I dont care how big of cupcakes we play.