Hello Lewisville!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Lewisville!!!

I know there are a few people with ls1’s in the Lewisville/Flower Mound area. I know I'm new here, but I think we need to have a meet around here for the people who don’t want to drive to Fort Worth, Dallas, Plano, or Arlington.

I would like to know the thoughts of the people around here and maybe some ideas for a time and location?
Old 10-08-2006, 02:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They have a meet in lewisville at the sonic across the street from lewisville High School. Next to Shakes. I think its on Tuesdays.

Do you live in Chaucer Estates?

Josh
Old 10-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Thats what i thought, but no one was there.

And yes, this is Kyle.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hahahaha, i thought so. How is the SS? I heard it broke some valvesprings and rockers. I will be back in Flower Mound next weekend, I want to come by and look at it.

Josh
Old 10-08-2006, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

I live out here in Flower Mound as well, not to many GTG's for GM cars around though. There was the sonic thing on Tuesdays but it kinda went by the way side I think. About the only other one around here in Sonic on Wednesday night out on 3040, bunch of kids though.--Tony
Old 10-08-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Resident

I live in flower mound as well. Just dont have my liscene yet. But there isnt much goin on around here. Some one should get a meet goin somewhere. But the cops around here are terrible. Try to stay clear of Highland Village for future refrence. Its a nice real nice area but the cops are the worst around. I lived there for 10 years and my family has had nothing but bad experinces with them. Now flower mound doesnt seem to be as bad. I just moved here about 6 months ago. We have 6 more months on the lease then were gonna buy another house in Highland Village. So we wont really deal with the flower mound cops that much. How long have you been around here? I have never seen your car around. You see a few fbodys running around here. There is a red SS camaro with the hood scoop painted black with TT'2s, thats my brothers old car that he sold to a kid that just graduated highschool. Then there is a pewter camaro SS that the kid graduated highschool last year. There is a black SS with black Zr1's he is a freind of my brother. Hope to see your car around in the future.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

I have a Pewter Ram-Air on Smoothie II's. I get more crap from the Flower Mound popo then the Lewisville or Highland Village cops. They are always giving me hell about something. Where in FM do you live irbs?--Tony
Old 10-08-2006, 07:40 PM
TECH Resident

I have never seen your car around. But i live off of college around lamar middle school. Where are you?
Old 10-08-2006, 08:57 PM
TECH Addict

I live in Double Oak right next to Bridalwood Golf course. There are more 4th gen F bodies around here than you can swing a dead cat at but most of them aren't on the boards. Flower Mound/Lewisville isn't a good place for GTG's the cops are to uptight.
Old 10-08-2006, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by irbs
I have never seen your car around. But i live off of college around lamar middle school. Where are you?
I live right off 2499 by Flower Mound Elementary.....right behind that big dirt lot they are starting to build up on close to main street (1171).--Tony
Old 10-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Yeah I understand the cop problem. I just got my SS about a month ago. I live right by Marcus High School and I've seen the black SS and my brother has a black SS. I don’t know where we could have a meet that wouldn’t get us in trouble by the cops.

I’m open for suggestions because I don’t feel like driving to a long distance for a GTG.

Originally Posted by DesertFox
hahahaha, i thought so. How is the SS? I heard it broke some valvesprings and rockers.
It's running good now and yeah I did somehow break a Rocker Arm, Valve Spring, and Push Rob. Don’t know how it happened but it did. I still have the parts so you can see them once you get in town.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Kyle, I cant believe the first picture I see of your car is your avatar on here. Somehow I dont think you'll be seeing me at any Flower Mound meets anytime soon.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:57 AM
Launching!

I live in Lewisville. Like Tony said, there is nothing that goes on around this area. We normally hang out at the Sonic off of 3040 on Wednesdays. There are a lot of kids that come out, but you just kinda blow them off.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:46 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Last time I went to the meet in Lewisville we watched some jack-off do a burnout in that Stripling&*** parking lot and get pulled over/arrested/car towed.

I would go out there if I could see that again!
Old 10-09-2006, 06:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i lived in lewisville for over 2 years. there used to be a good amount of fbodies up at sonic on 3040 one weds, but as you can see i'm not exactly anywhere near there right now
i never really got any **** from the cops around there and my car is pretty damn loud. my ex lived in highland village, just had to go like 3-5 miles under the speed limit so they wouldnt **** with you
Old 10-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bik99
Kyle, I cant believe the first picture I see of your car is your avatar on here. Somehow I dont think you'll be seeing me at any Flower Mound meets anytime soon.
This picture I stole from the autotrader ad. Ive only been able to take a few pictures up at the high school. I want to get a nice picture with a cool back ground in it, like yours at the Dragon. Nice Sig. Maybe Ill have to send the picture for you to edit it.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Im going to try to make it out to sonic on 3040 on wednesday. So I hope to see some of you out there.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hahahahahahaha, Justin nice first post. I'll take the crappy camera home and get some pictures of it for you. I bet it'll get done faster.

Generally the cops suck around the flower mound area, though I haven't had any big problems with them over the summer. I would look for a small business to "host" a meeting place. That way if the cops come the business owner makes it legit since it is technically their place of business. Otherwise...ninja meets.

Josh
Old 10-09-2006, 04:36 PM
TECH Resident

Do you go to marcus? I live pretty close to marcus as well. Does you brothers SS have gray 10 spokes cause i saw a black SS the other day.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

in denton here, there are 2 other mods in the lewisville/denton area too.

and the lewisville meet that was mentioned never got big. i rolled through once and there were 3 cars.... hell they coulda just been sonic hungry...

Quick Reply: Hello Lewisville!!!