Highway Bombs!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 04:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NiceTry
lol It's BAMRY!!!! I've been trying to get your parents to adopt me so i can drive your mom's M3 around.....
lol you forgot its mommy and daddy's camaro too, they even modded it for me . I have no clue why you chose now to be a hater, but good luck with it.

Thomas
Old 12-13-2006, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tiago
still having clutch problems ?
Hey Tiago...well the clutch holds great when the slave doesn't unload the discs... Because of the stack height of the triple the slave has to be machined down a little. It looks like we have to take off a few thousands more material to get it perfect...Then, if all goes as planned, I might be able to "play" with the big dogs! I've yet to see exactly what this damn thing can do...
Old 12-13-2006, 05:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Matt's car is waiting on a Rockland/G-Force output shaft. Apparently a bullet proof shaft isn't so bullet proof with a Powell behind the wheel. John we one-up'ed you on that one .

I'm sure LP vs U LUZ from a roll will be a good race. Lil HP vs Big HP

**** can that 6 speed and put an auto in that bitch!!

John
Old 12-13-2006, 05:46 PM
TECH Addict

That would be a pretty interesting race.... If you can't make it out john i can get my daughter to drive it for ya now since you have an auto! lol j/p
Well tell your daughter she can floor the **** out of it because it doesnt break everytime i take it to the track like that 6 speed **** does. I guess im not cool since i like driving my car instead of breaking rearends and transmissions every pass..Belive me its a lot cheaper in the long run.I had 4 transmissions and 3 rearends in my car and I was sick of it not running.

John
Old 12-13-2006, 06:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
lol you forgot its mommy and daddy's camaro too, they even modded it for me . I have no clue why you chose now to be a hater, but good luck with it.

Thomas

Thomas you know i'm playing with you, slow down turbo. There is nothing for me to hate, i've done the fast car bit it got old... Powell can't even get me over to his house to mess with this camaro. Instead i decided to get a house, similar to your parents actually just no airport, something that might yeild a little return when i sell it.... If i wanted to hate i would post my dyno #'s from my heads cam car lol..... now stop by i've got a fridge full of beer....
Old 12-13-2006, 06:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Well tell your daughter she can floor the **** out of it because it doesnt break everytime i take it to the track like that 6 speed **** does. I guess im not cool since i like driving my car instead of breaking rearends and transmissions every pass..Belive me its a lot cheaper in the long run.I had 4 transmissions and 3 rearends in my car and I was sick of it not running.

John

You also, chill out you can't take a joke or what? You've been hanging out over there with josh a little to much! You ever find your wheels after i told you where they were?
Old 12-13-2006, 07:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

did somebody mention the 500hp club?!?!
Old 12-13-2006, 07:27 PM
9 Second Club

You also, chill out you can't take a joke or what? You've been hanging out over there with josh a little to much! You ever find your wheels after i told you where they were?
When are you coming back to SA Chris? MM Is this weekend. Going for a 9 sec pass
Old 12-13-2006, 07:34 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Worm Boy

John
John we've broken the transmission a bunch but its not what broke its what we didn't fix that broke. One of the biggest parts was the same part you already have but you would have had the EXACT samething break when your wheels started hopping. Can't stop what and what not breaks if the car wheel hops, whoever trys to tell you that it doesn't is a... idiot I guess. We have had no problems with transmission spraying out of the whole when it was Heads/Cam 200 dry shot (what gave out was the clutch, but it did that on Motor). He made his 10.5 pass after a few passes without a problem. **** happens.. Why bitch out when transaxle cars have been WAY faster then both you and LP have been with 6-spds. SW broke alot of things, but he did this when there wasn't alot of upgrades (and Josh we've checked this with Jayson). The LPE 6-spd went 9.4s, plenty of 9sec 6-spd n2o Vettes, etc.. If we wanted to make a race car we'd put the motor in my car with a big shot with the glide or a Th350, until then we want to have the fastest 6-spd Vette in Texas. Just keeping getting set back with little things, but thats just weeding the small ones out. He just wants something fun that honestly will destroy almost any DAILY driven (100+ mile a week) car and a 6-spd is the way to go.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:36 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
When are you coming back to SA Chris? MM Is this weekend. Going for a 9 sec pass
Never again after our last trip from hell! lol. Breaking a rearend then having a tire blow out 10 exits out of the track while trying to drive home. It was fun out there, but if we come it will be to watch.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:58 PM
9 Second Club

Never again after our last trip from hell! lol. Breaking a rearend then having a tire blow out 10 exits out of the track while trying to drive home. It was fun out there, but if we come it will be to watch.
Man that sucks Youll be back! Get everything fixed. My buddie snapped the pinion support on his z06 and it took out the output shaft to the t56. So we ordered all the DTE upgrades and the G force output shaft. I hear ya on the wheel hop! It is evil on IRS AND IF YOU STAY IN IT YOUR ASKING FOR TROUBLE!
Old 12-13-2006, 08:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry Chris it has been a long week. Not to mention that I'm a little touchy with my car because it has displacement on demand right now, but that was not an option. Coil packs comp or something??? It is going to be fixed on Monday.

Thomas
Old 12-13-2006, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
**** nowadays its the 1000hp club
Old 12-13-2006, 09:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |

OMG LOL WTF
Old 12-13-2006, 09:57 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Man that sucks Youll be back! Get everything fixed. My buddie snapped the pinion support on his z06 and it took out the output shaft to the t56. So we ordered all the DTE upgrades and the G force output shaft. I hear ya on the wheel hop! It is evil on IRS AND IF YOU STAY IN IT YOUR ASKING FOR TROUBLE!
Yeah we broke our Gforce shaft into 2 pieces That SOB is expensive! Yeah the sad part is as soon as it hopped he let out, but it broke instantly. 1.7 60ft moving 20ft with power LP know the C5's well has been launching at over 6500 since he was 16 To bad he can't out drive me in a Mustang or Camaro, just the Vette cause long arms = loss

I'm sure we will be back, just after our trip from hell I want to stick around here. lol. How far are you all from Lonestar Raceway? If its like 1:30 or 2hrs its about an equal drive for us too. We live down south of Houston so its a hell of a drive.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

I can take a joke I was in a hurry at the shop didnt mean to come off shitty.. well the wheel deal it seems like the story im getting from the cops is that scooter [the salesman at MTI] left the key out for rick and kyle to come into H.P.E. and steal about $15,000.00 worth of ****. my heads and a set of ccws from me.It was a big set back for me this **** is expensive enough with out ********* stealing **** from you.I thank you for the info and I also thank the others for helping me figure this nightmare out.Im not going to go into anymore detail but I hope it was worth it for whoever did it.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by U LUZ
I can take a joke I was in a hurry at the shop didnt mean to come off shitty.. well the wheel deal it seems like the story im getting from the cops is that scooter [the salesman at MTI] left the key out for rick and kyle to come into H.P.E. and steal about $15,000.00 worth of ****. my heads and a set of ccws from me.It was a big set back for me this **** is expensive enough with out ********* stealing **** from you.I thank you for the info and I also thank the others for helping me figure this nightmare out.Im not going to go into anymore detail but I hope it was worth it for whoever did it.

damn... no way :o
Old 12-13-2006, 10:26 PM
8 Second Club

Old 12-13-2006, 10:26 PM
9 Second Club

Yeah we broke our Gforce shaft into 2 pieces That SOB is expensive! Yeah the sad part is as soon as it hopped he let out, but it broke instantly. 1.7 60ft moving 20ft with power LP know the C5's well has been launching at over 6500 since he was 16 To bad he can't out drive me in a Mustang or Camaro, just the Vette cause long arms = loss

I'm sure we will be back, just after our trip from hell I want to stick around here. lol. How far are you all from Lonestar Raceway? If its like 1:30 or 2hrs its about an equal drive for us too. We live down south of Houston so its a hell of a drive.
We have been wanting to go over there. Just dont know the area. Im sure I can round up 2 f bodies, 2 or 3 vettes and maybe a mustang to go. Ill let you know.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:28 PM
Curveball TECH

**** all the action has been happening right around the block from me. Powell's hit me up sat I'll show yall the crib.