a few Beaumont Pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007 | 12:27 PM
That's what she said...

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
Are you Brandon??
No I'm Casey.

I know a guy with a white 95-96 Cobra (5.0) named Brandon though. I believe he's from Groves.
Old 01-16-2007 | 01:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SebastianLopezJr
I always forgot about that meet. If the weather is decent this Sat. I will try to be out there.

And dont forget Hooters in Beaumont opens today.
About time they opened one there. My last trip to Beaumont in PEPE wasn't a good day, lost the bearings on a brand new Jessell shaft mounted rocker, was told everything from "that's too far to drive this due to the race engine" to "I set the lash incorrectly", all bullshit as it turns out and the issue is now resolved once and for all. So yeah I'll be heading to Beaumont and hitting Wienersnatchel here soon too. When I lived right off Dowlen the parking lot outside of the big gym (forget the name) would get a few cars and the other place was the little park off Dowlen, till they shut it down for street racing. Back in the day before N. Major Dr. was developed it was a good 1/4 spot.
Old 01-16-2007 | 10:14 PM
On The Tree

Who is the guy with the white SS in these pics. Yea they get quite a few cars out there on the weekends. Brett I remember the hanging out at Rogers Park every weekend, thats when racing was fun in Beaumont!!
Old 01-17-2007 | 03:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Nice pics.
Old 01-18-2007 | 12:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 4.6gt-2-ls1ta
Who is the guy with the white SS in these pics. Yea they get quite a few cars out there on the weekends. Brett I remember the hanging out at Rogers Park every weekend, thats when racing was fun in Beaumont!!
Thats Jay.....he's pretty cool
Old 01-18-2007 | 04:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
Are you Brandon??
Im brandon I want be able to make it to any meets with my car for bout 2 weeks my cars in a 1000 pieces but ill drive my dd or be a bum
Old 01-18-2007 | 07:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by craz1469
Thats Jay.....he's pretty cool
Whats up? Reg, with the medium blue Z ,I enjoyed hanging out with you guys on saturday. I can't wait for the 11th street cruises to start this spring. I'll be visiting the inlaws often . Anyway, last time I lived in Beaumont everyone use to hang out at World's Gym. I do like the new hang out spot alot better.
Old 01-18-2007 | 10:23 PM
That's what she said...

Originally Posted by texada
Whats up? Reg, with the medium blue Z ,I enjoyed hanging out with you guys on saturday. I can't wait for the 11th street cruises to start this spring. I'll be visiting the inlaws often . Anyway, last time I lived in Beaumont everyone use to hang out at World's Gym. I do like the new hang out spot alot better.
World Gym hangout got shut down quite a while ago (I'd say over a year easily). The cops ran everyone out of Kohls during the holidays I believe, but people have been going back.

Looks like the weather is going to be way too shitty for a cruise this weekend. I feel like I'm from England with all this nasty cold *** rain/mist/drizzle....... but at least it's not ICE!
Old 01-18-2007 | 11:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hardtopz28
Im brandon I want be able to make it to any meets with my car for bout 2 weeks my cars in a 1000 pieces but ill drive my dd or be a bum

Yeah I met you at Big Lots in Orange about a week or so ago...Just thought Chris had another friend named Brandon in a red Z....I dunno..I get all these names confused..
Old 01-18-2007 | 11:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
World Gym hangout got shut down quite a while ago (I'd say over a year easily). The cops ran everyone out of Kohls during the holidays I believe, but people have been going back.
It's been like that in the past and it will continue in the future. BPD... gotta love'em.
Old 01-19-2007 | 08:49 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by OldBlue
It's been like that in the past and it will continue in the future. BPD... gotta love'em.
Whats up? How is that car running?
Old 01-19-2007 | 04:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by texada
Whats up? How is that car running?
Hey Reggie, I'm doing just fine. As for the car, it's had it's up's and down's. I've been busy lately so I don't have the time to devote to the car. How about yourself, do you still have the blue camaro?

Old 01-23-2007 | 02:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by OldBlue
Hey Reggie, I'm doing just fine. As for the car, it's had it's up's and down's. I've been busy lately so I don't have the time to devote to the car. How about yourself, do you still have the blue camaro?

Whats up? yeah, I still have my car. I am about to hook it up pretty good in about 2-3 months. Just trying to stay competetive with all of the new fast cars that are coming out. Are you still living in Beaumont? I'll be down visiting the in-laws sometime in February, PM me your # and I'll call you when I come in town.