Old 05-10-2007, 07:14 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

STFU and race!!! MAKE VIDS!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Teching In

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 99z28ls1---NO WAY DUDE!! UR car has a turbonator cumbobulator??!!!! SWEEET!! all that and ur bragging about an 86 and 88 mph trap spd???!!!! ahahahahaha, you make me laugh..ALOT!
anyways so when you guys do this roll race (GAY) u guys gonna stop at like what...120mph??

i got $50 on nick...dig, roll, doesnt matter.....any takers?
Old 05-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Banned

I got $50 on this race never happenning....... and another $50 on the **** talking between the two never ending!
Old 05-11-2007, 08:20 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lot of idiots on this forum...myself not included.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
Lot of idiots on this forum...myself not included.
No, you are included
Old 05-11-2007, 08:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HTX
ANYONE can build a top end car. You can take a completley stock camro through on a Squires Turbo and have a top end car.

It takes alot of SKILL to build 1/4 car. In a 1/4 mile the engine is only half the race. The other half is suspension drivetrain and tires.

Who cares about roll raicing? The pros are at the drag strip.

Agreed

It also takes more skill to race from a dig.

And how many "roll racing" events do you see going on around the country? Are there any professional "roll racers" out there?

Roll racing...yeah...I remember doing that in high school
Old 05-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
I got $50 on this race never happenning....... and another $50 on the **** talking between the two never ending!

actually your probably right...i mean at 9.30 an hour itll take him a few mths to save for the clutch and another month or more for the 2 step...And this is of course in hopes that it isnt repoed by then.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RUSTYTA
actually your probably right...i mean at 9.30 an hour itll take him a few mths to save for the clutch and another month or more for the 2 step...And this is of course in hopes that it isnt repoed by then.
Ohh and Im ready to race anyday?? as long as the ground is dry, IM GAME!!!
This ****** Rusty guy is funny!
Old 05-11-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 1936FordPU
No, you are included
Ok **** stabber.

See, anyone can be an a-hole on the internet.

You arrogant ******...get a life and stay the hell out of mine. Why should you care what I do or don't do. Get over yourselves...this is freaking ridiculous.

I'm done with the Texas forum. Unless my account is hijacked, you will never see me in here again...ya I know, "big deal, glad to see you go right?" Whatever *******, I'll see you on the street.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

Ok **** stabber.

You arrogant ******...get a life and stay the hell out of mine. Why should you care what I do or don't do. Get over yourselves...this is freaking ridiculous.

I'm done with the Texas forum. Unless my account is hijacked, you will never see me in here again...ya I know, "big deal, glad to see you go right?" Whatever *******, I'll see you on the street.

LMFAO!! Quit being a crybaby!
Old 05-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Banned

Another one bites the dust....
Old 05-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Banned

Ok **** stabber.

Bout damn time. You were bringing the knowledge of the site down as a whole.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok **** stabber.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW

LOL.....
Old 05-11-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

After a lengthy conversation with some buddies the other night, I must agree with Pdan on this one. I like to bash "noobs" or people that are just stupid in general as much as the next guy, but the majority of the Texas members (or maybe just the ones that spend all day jacking off and post whoring at their desk jobs) are just blowhards. If you don’t know the background of the Pdan hatred, it started when dan first finished his turbo install and made a thread that his cars was done and that he was looking forward to beating on it. One of the first responses was some hostel ******** gets on and starts bashing remote mount turbos and Pdan. Granted Pdan did get himself into some trouble with some trash talk. After much smacktarding (on both sides) Pdan beats a cammed Z06 and the verdict is…Pdan’s car still sucks and he is retarded for boosting his DD. WTF is wrong with people on this sub-forum? Why do some of you people insist on making dozens and dozens of posts in one thread just to bash one guy? How do have that much time on your hands? If you aren’t self employed and you spend this much freaking time on LS1tech you should probably be fired.

I have also noticed that a good deal of members on the Texas forum are completely ignorant. For example, after posting in some ones thread about making his V6 car look like a TransAm . (I told him he should put an LS1 in his car before doing appearance mods) I get a PM, I **** you not, asking me “what is an LS1? Sorry I’m new and I don’t know all the slang yet.” Obviously that is not the norm, but still it just illustrates the ignorance of some people on here.

I much enjoy the LS1tech technical forums, but the Texas forum is a JOKE! I hope you guys enjoy wasting space on the internet and slowing the search function down for the rest of us. Its to bad, the Texas section used to be good for some friendly chat, but that’s just not the case anymore. I may see you guys at some meets in the future but I don’t think I will be wasting my time in the Texas section anymore.

RANT OVER!
Old 05-11-2007, 11:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by THE_SUPRA
After a lengthy conversation with some buddies the other night, I must agree with Pdan on this one. I like to bash "noobs" or people that are just stupid in general as much as the next guy, but the majority of the Texas members (or maybe just the ones that spend all day jacking off and post whoring at their desk jobs) are just blowhards. If you don’t know the background of the Pdan hatred, it started when dan first finished his turbo install and made a thread that his cars was done and that he was looking forward to beating on it. One of the first responses was some hostel ******** gets on and starts bashing remote mount turbos and Pdan. Granted Pdan did get himself into some trouble with some trash talk. After much smacktarding (on both sides) Pdan beats a cammed Z06 and the verdict is…Pdan’s car still sucks and he is retarded for boosting his DD. WTF is wrong with people on this sub-forum? Why do some of you people insist on making dozens and dozens of posts in one thread just to bash one guy? How do have that much time on your hands? If you aren’t self employed and you spend this much freaking time on LS1tech you should probably be fired.

I have also noticed that a good deal of members on the Texas forum are completely ignorant. For example, after posting in some ones thread about making his V6 car look like a TransAm . (I told him he should put an LS1 in his car before doing appearance mods) I get a PM, I **** you not, asking me “what is an LS1? Sorry I’m new and I don’t know all the slang yet.” Obviously that is not the norm, but still it just illustrates the ignorance of some people on here.

I much enjoy the LS1tech technical forums, but the Texas forum is a JOKE! I hope you guys enjoy wasting space on the internet and slowing the search function down for the rest of us. Its to bad, the Texas section used to be good for some friendly chat, but that’s just not the case anymore. I may see you guys at some meets in the future but I don’t think I will be wasting my time in the Texas section anymore.

RANT OVER!

People bash Pdan because he acts like a douchbag but nice theory bro
Old 05-12-2007, 12:05 AM
TECH Resident

hahahahah @ this whole thing.. pdanrichy got butt hurt. LOL

good job 1936fordpu; you made him cry.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
People bash Pdan because he acts like a douchbag but nice theory bro
I'm not saying that Pdan has not made a mockery of himself on an occasion or two, I’m asking why it’s such a hostile environment in here, and how you people have that much energy to bash one dude, whom ultimately is just another “kid” on the internet. **** even when he admits his car is a dog at the track, and then he walked a modded Z06 on the highway, he is still somehow a mega douchenozzle. I know that he has said some stupid stuff on here, and I’m the first to laugh at his expense and let him know about it. Why is it necessary to bash him and 99z28ls1 (and ultimately waste space) when you are the ones that call them out, not vice versa.

I'm sure most of you guys are actually pretty cool and laid back guys, but what is all this internet bravado bull ****?
Old 05-12-2007, 03:39 AM
On The Tree

wow this thread is long.....

I have met Alan several times and goto school with him.

I have raced him in my car, and i can tell you his car is fast. my car is a cam only full bolt on car with a 4k converter and gears.

this is how it went, we raced from like a 20 roll i got about a car ahead of him then when he hit full boost he instantly passed me. this was before he cammed his car too, and on less boost.

Alan cant wait to see what it does with the new clutch!
Old 05-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Staging Lane

Ok **** stabber.

Awwwwww!!

How cute!