The Ultimate of Douchebaggery

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see this cobra all the time I usually wave to him. next time I will **** him up with the caddy .It is a nice car but he didnt have to be a dick.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:44 PM
TECH Pimp

Break'um off John!!
Old 05-20-2007, 11:17 PM
TECH Addict

I am suprised you really give a ****. I am sorry for you that some jackasses made you that bent out of shape. Eat some prozac and take a few shots.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Manic Mechanic
One of my customers is a very nice retirment age guy who just dumped a ton of money ($30K+) to a guy in Huntsville to build him a Cobra kit car. He had to take the sherriff and his reciets to eventually take possesion of the car after 3 years and still not done. His buddy's Cobra kit from the same guy spun a crank bearing on the way home so he brought it straight to my shop to check out. While tuning the Holley and MSD it spun a rod bearing with him standing right there. So I had a local circle track shop build up a fresh 351W with 550 HP worth of parts.

The damn thing is an unmanagleable POS. The engine was set back so far that the pedals are all cramped together in a shoe box sized hole. I don't think a man could drive it without racing shoes at the very least. The clutch is heavy, the brakes are manual, and the throttle is touchy. I hate trying to go around the block in my boots. I'm always hitting the wrong pedal along with the right one. The shifter hits the tunnel in first so you have to hold it there until you shift out. The steering is manual and heavy below 50. I'd hang with him in my 2500HD just because I had less to do during the race and wouldn't miss a gear. The only thing he'd ever see of the Firehawk is the rear bumper even though it has 2/3 the HP.

As far as Cobra kit cars go it's a crap shoot. Most of those old guys just use it as the country club cruiser and haven't the slightest clue. I wouldn't cut a single one any slack, and if they are all beligerant it's put up or shut up. A cool car doesn't make a guy a car guy but when it doesn't it makes a guy an *******.

Vernon
That's awesome dude, I used to live in Huntsville. The guy's name is Darryl Holliday. He buys parts from O'reilly's (where I worked). Once he starts talking to you he won't shut the F&#K UP. Just thought I'd add that in.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:09 AM
Launching!

Exclamation

hey, yeah i got into that last night with some eminem ******* *** *** low wearing jeans *** wannabe, becasue i have 2 Camaros, he (THINKS) that my parnets bought them for me. my 1991 camaro, from when i was in high school, when i was 16 ish... and i am now 24 going on 25(thats 8 ******* years ago) so i just got a 2002 SS SLP a month ago. i am sorry i have a job.

i hope that piece of **** gets hit by a 18th wheeler fuel truck and burns to death that fat sack of ****... S.o.b
Old 05-21-2007, 12:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camcamaro1991
hey, yeah i got into that last night with some eminem ******* *** *** low wearing jeans *** wannabe, becasue i have 2 Camaros, he (THINKS) that my parnets bought them for me. my 1991 camaro, from when i was in high school, when i was 16 ish... and i am now 24 going on 25(thats 8 ******* years ago) so i just got a 2002 SS SLP a month ago. i am sorry i have a job.

i hope that piece of **** gets hit by a 18th wheeler fuel truck and burns to death that fat sack of ****... S.o.b
LOL!! They'll probably find a skeleton with some torn *** jeans halfway down his ***.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Eh, there are a ton of douchebags out there. Don't sweat it.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:57 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
So yeah.. I'm pretty ******* livid. Everyone on this website that has ever met me knows how FAR from arrogant I am. Well tonight I'm headed to Todd's (Brando with the Z06) house and we see a Cobra and a 67 Cobra. Now if you know these people please tell them they can ******* kiss my ***.. literly.

So we drive forward and the 03/04 Cobra (I'm guessing the guy with the 67's son). Comes flying up and kinda hops it. So I do the same. The guy pulls up next to me at the light and Zac said nice car, and he makes some sarcastic ***** hurt comment about how it must not be nice enough. Zac tells him he has the same one, but in yellow. He asked what he has done and hes like its stock. So we all laugh. Well he won't get directly next to me because I did hit it in 2nd gear one time.. I guess he is scared at this point because he was about to get DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGG!

Well we get to a intersection and I pull up next to the 67 Cobra and I tell him its a beautiful car. Then he goes is that daddies car, and I told him it was. I'd rather deal with that than explain that I live at home with a fat *** car payment. Well then he tells me I don't need to be beating on a car that I can't afford to fix. Then when I can afford to play with the big dogs I can call him. I'm already laughing to myself but mad that someone could be that much of a dick. I never tried to race the car first thing I told him that it was a beautiful car. After he said that **** I waited till a little open spot when we hit Mexico of course and opened the car up a little in 2nd and 3rd. At this point both of them flew off to Gringo's......

So basically if your from League City/Friendswood area and you know a guy with a White 03/04 'Vert Cobra with Magnaflows, midpipe, chip, etc. and his father has a 67 Replica Shelby Cobra please tell them to contact me and I'll drag both of their asses. Also let them know if they WANT to play with the big boys to call me when they make an 8 second pass in a car they built in the garage!

Ya know being nice about **** really doesn't mean **** anymore. I'm tempted to go to Gringos right now and just wait outside to drag both of their asses.

**** **** suckers.. I'm done venting!
8 sec car? The Porche in your sig?
Old 05-21-2007, 02:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlackHoleSunSS
Been flying around in the ROFLcopter since I started reading. Sounds like a couple of ******* to me dude, no worries.

Also, to whoever said they stopped waving to fellow F-Body owners I completely agree, I was in my camaro today and saw another nice SS, we make eye contact and I threw a wave, he turns his nose up and rolls on, was about my age (26) also, ******* ******. **** waving to fellow F-Body owners.
I've only had one wave back . I always get ragged on for having a lightning and an SS. It's either, must be nice to have daddy get you through college or Daddy's money. I'm pretty good with money so I can afford them both. I seem to get more waves from the lightning crowd.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:28 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

lol, when you look 18 and drive a Porsche, that is like being a douchebag magnet. It will probably attract those douchebag type comments from people.

you bring out the best in them Powell!

They might not know you aren't a fellow douchebag yourself, judging by first appearance stereotypes what would you think if you saw a younger guy driving an exotic? Most of the population would think "Daddy is rich, this kid is spoiled and a douchebag". Might not be true, but I'll bet that is the general stereotype.

shrug it off.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HTX
8 sec car? The Porche in your sig?
No, he has a camaro

Porche ran a 13.5@111 .....
Old 05-21-2007, 11:18 PM
LS7 Member

Sounds like total *******. We will see them again P

And ditto on the not being able to wave or compliment somones car anymore. If you think it's hard in a fbody, try doing it in an evo when a large portion of domestic owners are jackasses. Most ls1tech'rs i've run into have been really cool though.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

I saw (possibly) the same car the same day. Except he was cruising with a second blue/white stripes shelby cobra. Had like Roushe racing stickers or something on the windshield.