Stay classy Tech...

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 09:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stay classy tech...
Dude texas tech must have the record/title for WORST sportmanship. I mean there is rivalry and then there is straight up lack of respect and mischief. have any of ya'll been to one of their games? Talk about throwing tortillas. Ya'll tech guys can not deny that ya'll are ruthless.

BTW the shirt is kinda funny...
Old 10-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Launching!

the shirt is a big *** difference...saw em off

IS WHAT YOU DO TO A LONGHORN, not to kill it, but to keep them from sticking each other to death over masculine animal behavior, farmers do it and it saves cow lives

vick just killed the dogs...

..see the difference?

i'm not the best fan in the world but i am an ag and i support my team, but i think banning the shirt was dumb, i mean that'd be like them banning the dog whistles they wanna bring this year, its part of the tech way of life
Old 10-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Texas Director

What you Ags don't get and what makes everyone shake their heads in bewilderment is the fact that you're defacing Texas' logo. I can't think of any other school or fans that do this. It ***** envy at it's finest. I've never, ever seen a Longhorn fan with a defaced A&M logo on a shirt or a vehicle. Why not just promote your team with your own logo on your own gear? The Saw 'em off shirts aren't funny or cute. They're just plain stupid.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mmiller
\I've never, ever seen a Longhorn fan with a defaced A&M logo on a shirt or a vehicle.
you realize this thread is about another school that got a shirt banned with our mascot?

and theres even a texas shirt on the page before this...

...great way to be observant, it happens to everyone, a&m just sells the shirt year round, its all part of the season
Old 10-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by khaos288
you realize this thread is about another school that got a shirt banned with our mascot?

and theres even a texas shirt on the page before this...

...great way to be observant, it happens to everyone, a&m just sells the shirt year round, its all part of the season
You still don't get it. My point is that there will be a lot of Aggies complaining about this shirt that a few Tech kids had made up and you know that the Ags fans will play the "class card" as they always do. No one is defacing the Aggie logo in either of your examples. It's laughable, stupid and sad that Aggie fans actually buy saw 'em off merchandise. I guarantee you that you'll never see any merchandise marketed for Longhorn fans with a thumb sawed off, m & a or mTa on something because no one would buy it. It's just stupid.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Launching!

you obviously didn't go the the atm game last year, with the shirt that stated

"saw em off" and had reveille footless

and i do get it, you dont get it bc you only see what you want, how about when the longhorn board of regents sued aggieland outfitters bc of their logo...oh wait i guess that means that i'm right, they bitched at us for using their logo, and everyone does when another team tries to deface them, you have no point in this arguement, you're just looking down on ags, when we're just doing what EVERYONE ELSE HAS DONE? sorry bud, good try tho
Old 10-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Launching!

**insert rest of your part of the story about how we're stupid and your right, but actually it ends up not making sense...go
Old 10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Texas Director

and i do get it, you dont get it bc you only see what you want, how about when the longhorn board of regents sued aggieland outfitters bc of their logo...oh wait i guess that means that i'm right, they bitched at us for using their logo, and everyone does when another team tries to deface them, you have no point in this arguement, you're just looking down on ags, when we're just doing what EVERYONE ELSE HAS DONE? sorry bud, good try tho
I'm amazed at how you can't understand this, but then again you're an Aggie. I guess no outside of your tribe would expect you to get it.

First off the Reveille shirts never did sell much to speak of, and as far as I know they're not even around anymore. It spoke volumes to the guy who came up with the idea and marketed them with the lack of sales. I actually talked to the proprietor of the shirts and while at first it was kind of a cute idea and a spoof of the saw 'em off thing, I told him thanks, but no thanks. I thought it was too goofy as I would rather just something pro Longhorn.

Secondly, UT sued the arab guy owner of the saw 'em off logo due to him infringing on the Longhorn logo copyright without UT's permission, which is fair. Why is that so hard for you to understand? If a person took A&M's logo and used it without permission in order to turn a profit that wouldn't be right either.

Go ahead and wear your saw 'em off shirt with pride guy. Me, I'll just stick the good 'ol original Longhorn gear with no reference to A&M or any other team on it. You're right, I don't get it about the saw 'em off stuff. It's just gay.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Launching!

haha, wow, you just ended your arguement by calling me gay, your a great person

anyways

just bc you say the shirts aren't the same thing doesn't mean your right

EVERY year theres new ones and different ones and just bc someone capitalized on it here doesn't make it wrong, and good job on pointing out his an arab, your a great person and deep down subtly a racist too
Old 10-11-2007, 11:04 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
here is out little a&m shirt made way back in '99. one of my fav shirts

and if you notice the ring, that is the BCS National Championship ring... had a couple football players over and hanging out at the house.
Im a good sport, I dont take **** too serious but that shirt is badddd ****!! funny!
Old 10-11-2007, 11:16 PM
Banned

**** reviellie, however you spell that dogs name
Old 10-12-2007, 12:23 AM
On The Tree

Holy run-on sentence, batman...
Old 10-12-2007, 02:41 AM
Launching!

holy big shocker batman! turns out this is a casual internet forum not english class...
Old 10-12-2007, 02:42 AM
Launching!

not gonna lie, the gag em one is pretty funny, and creative lol
Old 10-12-2007, 02:50 AM
Teching In

I think it's hilarious. Maybe Tech should allow their fans to wear them to the game. It would give the Ag fans something to complain about and take their attention off of the mauling that Tech will put on A&M on the field on Saturday. Guns up!
Wait a minute..! Wasn't it UT that sued a print designer in CS for using the UT logo on his shirts this past spring? (Which, btw, has been going on for a long time..)

"I think its funny because it gave UT fans something to complain about after they lost to A&M last year....."
Old 10-12-2007, 06:51 AM
Texas Director

I give up. I should know better than trying to reason with the Aggie mentality.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:18 AM
12 Second Club

There is no point in trying to reason because like you said it wont work...2 groups...2 different views and both stubborn as hell...lol.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Launching!

and you'll never be convinced your wrong, thats just not how it works, bc then you'd have to say "well your argument makes more sense than mine, i give up" and that'd be embarrassing....just no reason to try and reason with a longhorn
Old 10-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
def a great shirt... gray is rolling to lubbock shortly.
Gray, be sure and report in here on how many of the Vick'em shirts you see and any other interesting things that you see happen in Lubbock. I can't wait to watch this game, lol.

Tyler, are you going to the Texas/ISU game?
Old 10-12-2007, 12:54 PM
12 Second Club

What's the difference in this shirt and the Saw 'Em off shirts?
Dunno, like I said who really cares? I wouldnt wear either one of them, and just happen to think the Vick Em **** is lame...