Need Electrical Mechanic??

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need Electrical Mechanic??

Do I need an electrical Mechanic? My headlights won't pop up, I replaced the head light switch and it worked for a bit but then stopped working after 3 weeks. My blinkers don't work, they stick and stay completely on with out blinking. the blinkers lights for the front won't work either. Also in ocassions once every 3 days my radio display shows some weird characters, for example nothing but lines and eights or just irrelevant numbers are displayed.I allready got a ticket for the lights. And my inspection is do up soon so I have to get it fixed.

If so, were can I find a good trustworthy electrical mechanic in Houston and how much is this gonna set me back? Im pretty much in the dark , so please help out.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Frank can you hear the headlight motors working or does it just seem like their is no power going to them? Did you check all the basic fuses and try and see around the lights for any cut wires maybe causing a short.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Teching In

I rechecked all the cables switched out the headlight switch for an extra I had again and it still did not send the command to the headlights. I checked the fuses by the door and they were ok. I checked the cables and they seemed ok.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
TECH Regular

<----between The Woodlands and Conroe. $85.00/hr.

Vernon
Old 01-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Teching In

help! bump