anybody used getdefensive.com?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 06:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

well if i need to do that defensive thingy, i'll just ask one of the guys at work, he has his own school....and had 5 tickets in the last couple of months
Old 02-20-2008, 09:42 AM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by will69camaro
I havn't had a ticket since the V1 was bought however
William
I am keeping up with this thread because I settled for defensive driving on Monday. I will probably give the website a try.

However, what I wanted to comment on is your quote above. Don't be fooled, because your radar detector is a detector and nothing more. I have the Passport 8500 X50 and guess what, it worked, but I still got a ticket. Let me tell you why, the officer was hiding between some cars at a car dealership (I couldn't see him up until I was nearly passing him) and he didn't turn his radar on until the last minute. Sure the radar went off, but guess what, it gave me no time to slow down. Bam, got me.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:52 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Ok just because I have one doesn't mean I rely on it solely to remove all chance of tickets. It's a tool nothing more. HOWEVER, SINCE I've had it I've been able to avoid getting a ticket I know it's not fool proof or a guarantee but anything that can give me even a little more of an edge is worth it. This thing has saved me from many a tickets already.

William
Old 02-20-2008, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was at a friends house while he was doing defensive driving online. It sucked! They made you spend a minimum amount of time on each page and it took forever.

When I took defensive driving in a class we watched a bunch of boring videos from the 1980's, teacher gave all the answers to the test as a review, then we took the final test.

Easy. Surprisingly, one lady still failed even when the guy gave all the answers before hand.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:37 AM

Far as i can tell this site works great you can even save up to $5 with this code CN0009AF on select courses. Just put it in the coupon code spot at the bottem of the registration page.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SiL3NtXWS6
used getdefensive 3 times... no problems. Friends have used it too.
same here, worked great for me everytime, i got to where i didnt even have to watch the videos lol i just waited till time ran out and answered the questions!
Old 07-22-2010, 09:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
the officer was hiding between some cars at a car dealership
That sounds illegal as hell!!! He cant be on private property aka parking lots, car dealerships, driveways. He has to be on public property, roads allyways,

Quick Reply: anybody used getdefensive.com?