Ticket dismissed?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 01:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ticket dismissed?

Well Figured I'd post this up.. totally forgot about the damn thing till I saw it in my center console..

Anyways I was passing my friend (yellow GT) on the axis road off I-35 (we where racing previously) anyways cop pulled me over said he got me going over 11-12 over so I asked to see his gun, he said he was "pacing me" and proceeded to say they use 5 ways they use to get your speed (Laser, Radar, Pacing... and and didn't get the other 2) so I said like I always do what do I do if I don't sign this he said straight to court house and you can pay for it now while going to jail so I was thinking ok ********, signed the ticket turned it sideways to recheck it he grabbed it out of my hand told me I was one step away from going to jail and all this other good stuff...

Anyways on the ticket its marked between citation/warning and he marked he searched my car

Was thinking about getting my traffic attorney like I always do for $200 but could I really fight this one?? this ticket feels really wrong to me for some reason and then he can't even mark the ticket correctly

Ryan
Old 03-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have never heard of that **** man. A state trooper told me the same thing but he was on the side of the road stopped, I dunno how you could pace with a car unless he was behind you for some time. i personally think you could get it dissmised because i got mine dismissed by myself.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02PewterSS-LM1
I have never heard of that **** man. A state trooper told me the same thing but he was on the side of the road stopped, I dunno how you could pace with a car unless he was behind you for some time. i personally think you could get it dismissed because i got mine dismissed by myself.
well he did get beside me for a sec.. but i was already slowing down when I started to catch up to him kinda looked over went oh **** but he could easily be 5 off.. which puts me at a off the record ticket so I want some proof that I was doing 11 over and then he said he searched my car
Old 03-06-2008, 05:03 PM
TECH Regular

He COULD have paced you and it will be your word against his at trial and we all know how that goes. The fact that he marked that he searched your vehicle when he didn't probably doesn't make a **** tho I would ask your ticket attny anyway.

BTW, $200 for your atty? That's ludacris man! I pay $75!??
Old 03-06-2008, 05:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
He COULD have paced you and it will be your word against his at trial and we all know how that goes. The fact that he marked that he searched your vehicle when he didn't probably doesn't make a **** tho I would ask your ticket attny anyway.

BTW, $200 for your atty? That's ludacris man! I pay $75!??
ya the low tickets I usually do defensive driving

but 42 over is $300 and my recent 40 over was $300 (different years mind ya)

anyone got a good website tixnix refers me to the same damn one..