Final found a doberman

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 10:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Final found a doberman

My Shar pei died after the superbowl so I finaly decided to get another dog.

Finaly found a male doberman, he'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. These dogs are smart as hell, he already sits, lays, and shakes. Fiesty little guy to. Roomates 5 month old pitbull always tries to dominate him and he turns into a vicious little thing. He's like a walking set of huge paws.

Breeder was out of Devine Texas, bad *** breeder and not expensive. The dad was 110 lbs. and the mom was 90. Now I just need to find a good ear cropper.

I'll try to get some pics up.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

those are intimidating as hell. You gonna hook him up with a spiked collar ? lol jk
Old 03-16-2008, 11:31 AM
On The Tree

Did they have anymore??
Old 03-16-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the last male but they will have more in born in april. From a different pair. Paid 350 with a limited AKC, not gonna breed or show him. All the ones I was looking at were 800-1200 with good parents. The pair breeding now is blue and fawn. Theyre number is 210-213-0862, nice family living in the boonies outside of SA. Guy was a veitnam vet and pretty striat forward.

As for the spiked collar, hell yeah. haha
Old 03-16-2008, 12:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

my G/F is a DVM and has a female doberman who is a retired show dog. very smart breed. she also had a male doberman show dog that championed out, but she had to put him down last year because for a forgien object in his small intestine. absolutely georgous dogs...

a pitbull and a doberman is not a good combination. a doberman is a security /watchdog. a pitbull is going to be much more aggressive and dangerous and its in their genes to attack and kill even if unprovoked. i would be very careful if i were you. you're doberman wouldnt walk away from a serious confrontation if one were to happen...
Old 03-16-2008, 01:31 PM
10 Second Club

I have a male he's 8 months old and he's a trip. Smart as hell but sneaky. He's viscious when people he doesn't know comes around my house. He's tried to attack people he doesn't know that come into the yard. His dad is also 110 lbs. He's great with kids and follows my fiance's little 3 year old girl around the yard and guards her as she plays. good choice on the dog.