BP Jobs..

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 07:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BP Jobs..

Someone that works out there sent me this email. I am not looking for a job but I figured I would pass it on.....take a look, I am sure the pay is pretty good

BP Texas City (Refinery) has several openings in the following crafts
Instrument & Electrical Mechanic
Requires an Associate’s Degree in I&E craft, or a recognized Apprenticeship program, or a minimum of two years Military training in a related field, or four years of I&E, or equivalent Analyzer experience. Experience in a petrochemical facility preferred.
Machinist/Millwright
This work involves machine shop or field (Millwright) repairs on rotating equipment. Requires either an Associate’s degree in the machinist craft, completion of a recognized Apprenticeship Program, minimum of 2 years military training in a related field or 4 years of machinist experience. Experience in a petrochemical facility preferred.
Pipefitter/Welder
Either an Associate’s degree in the Pipefitter/Welder craft, completion of an Apprenticeship Program, a minimum of 2 years military training in a related field or 4 years of Pipefitter/Welder experience in the petrochemical industry. For welding positions, proficiency in Carbon/Stainless TIG and stick processes preferred. Petrochemical facility experience preferred.
Tools and Stores Attendants
Minimum of a high school diploma or GED, a minimum of 2 years of Warehouse/Logistics experience and/or material experience; the ability to work a 12 hour shift schedule and be available for overtime, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Must have valid Texas driver’s license.
Preferences include the following: 30 hours of college credit; computer expertise with materials management system; safety equipment repair experience; tool repair ability; catalyst knowledge; and surplus equipment background. We will place an ad in various local and out-of-town papers on Sunday March 30, 2008.
If you know of individuals who may have an interest in any of these positions, please have them fax, e-mail, or drop off resumes to:
Certified Customized Staffing
16951 Feather Craft
Houston, TX 77058
Fax (281) 280-0864
E-mail bp@certified.com
Resumes must be in Microsoft word format for consideration, and received by the following dates:
· Sunday April 6, 2008- Tools and Stores
· Sunday April 13, 2008- Machinist, I&E, and Pipefitters
For Consideration - Resume/Coversheet/Subject Line must have one of the following:
· ATTN: BP Machinist
· ATTN: BP I&E
· ATTN: BP Pipefitters
· ATTN: BP Tools and Stores
Note: These positions will not be posted on the BP Career Website. Interested candidates must send their information to Certified Customized Staffing in order to be considered for one of these positions.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:11 PM
Launching!

BP texas city- Blowin up on a weekly basis..........better ask for hi risk pay.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Teching In

Ive worked at several Chemical Plants/Refinerys and you couldnt pay me enough to go there.