Grapevine Police

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Dont misunderstand my POV brother. I think f-bodies and colorados are both junk. So I believe that allows me to be an equal opportunity hater. F-body is the new 5.0, fast and cheap. I think I will keep my car for a long time, just for that reason. But as far as style goes, I am going to buy something nicer and more user friendly here pretty soon. Just not sure what.
Ahhh I see You hate all things equally . Maybe I had misunderstood your POV !
Old 04-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Dont misunderstand my POV brother. I think f-bodies and colorados are both junk. So I believe that allows me to be an equal opportunity hater. F-body is the new 5.0, fast and cheap. I think I will keep my car for a long time, just for that reason. But as far as style goes, I am going to buy something nicer and more user friendly here pretty soon. Just not sure what.
ur still a moron then get off of here if fbodies. suck. and ur wrong about being like the 5.0 the 5.0 was a straight up piece of ****. until u dumb alot of money into it.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:03 PM
TECH Addict

Kid yourself all you want, but my opinion doesnt warrant name calling tough guy. If you want to think of an entry level car as any more than what it is, you are lying to yourself. I love my car, but its still a very basic, primitive, and no frills automobile. And yes, it equates very well to a generation newer 5.0.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by The PAT WS6
ur still a moron then get off of here if fbodies. suck. and ur wrong about being like the 5.0 the 5.0 was a straight up piece of ****. until u dumb alot of money into it.
The 5.0 was a piece of ****? Then how was it man-handling 305 Camaro and Trans Am's back in the day? Not to mention one of the biggest and cheapest aftermarkets of any vehicle ever made.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"until u dumb alot of money into it."

Priceless.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Launching!

how ironic.
i dont think this....... can describe the amount of ownage that just took place to this scamming LOSER.

i LOVE this guys threads. he's always calling someone a 'bitch'. funny thing is the guy looks like he is 14 yr old and maybe clocking it at an incredible 140lbs at 5'7". hahahha

the true words of an internet warrior, usually the ones that run their mouth to people they dont know are the biggest pussies out there. and in this case, if you view his picture, case proven.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey, I'm 5'7" and 140 lbs. I drive a Red T/A oh wait I'm not an idiot *whew*

Quick Reply: Grapevine Police