need help in katy

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 11:48 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default need help in katy

is anyone willing to help me with my driver window thursday? its "off track" and doesn't roll all the way up. the rear of the window rolls up normal but the front does not.

my a/c also blows hot as of recently and I need to diagnose the problem. I bought one of those $25 cans w/gauge lol but I don't know **** about a/c's.

anyone willing to help thursday? thursday is my ONLY day off as I work 12-9p every other day. thanks in advance
Old 05-06-2008, 12:05 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sure why not.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:20 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mike2kZ
sure why not.
i really appreciate it. didn't i run into you one night at mason and 10 on your way to the Frankenstein's meet?
Old 05-06-2008, 12:44 AM
TECH Regular

Negatory. Car's been down for the count for a year now. About a month or two from completion now, just awaiting a few more parts and then it's fabrication time.

I'll pm you my #. I'm free all day until around 6.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:29 AM
12 Second Club

I charged mine and it lasted for awhile, but when summer hit it started blowing hot air again. I think there is a leak going to my compresser. If you want to get your car charged for $25 there is a guy that sits outside Autozone off of Belleire and hwy 6. It only took his around 10 mins or so to do mine.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:37 PM
10 Second Club

i wouldve help you out,but i live farther now,sorry.if you cant get it done let me know,might come down there on the weekend and help you out
Old 05-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Teching In

One of those $20 cans has kept me blowing cold for a year now but ultimately a bad compressor lead to leak which I am replaceing this weekend. (Front seal started going out causeing oil to leak on the belt causing it to squeaks at Idle i picked me up a new GM compressor for $420 and am installing it this weekend.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:32 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 99 Pewter TA
I charged mine and it lasted for awhile, but when summer hit it started blowing hot air again. I think there is a leak going to my compresser. If you want to get your car charged for $25 there is a guy that sits outside Autozone off of Belleire and hwy 6. It only took his around 10 mins or so to do mine.
I'm gonna try and get it fixed thursday for sure.. when are we goin back to the track!??? still need to talk to you about a few car things.. no need to pm - new cell # 713-878-4909. hit me up

Originally Posted by SILVER SS 00
i wouldve help you out,but i live farther now,sorry.if you cant get it done let me know,might come down there on the weekend and help you out
you're always down to help Tony and I REALLY appreciate it man. I'm still gonna get you to help me install my converter I'll pay for the cerveza and whatever else

Originally Posted by Elkyman72
One of those $20 cans has kept me blowing cold for a year now but ultimately a bad compressor lead to leak which I am replaceing this weekend. (Front seal started going out causeing oil to leak on the belt causing it to squeaks at Idle i picked me up a new GM compressor for $420 and am installing it this weekend.
Man I hope I don't have to get a new compressor. It kicks on but blows hot
Old 05-08-2008, 10:34 PM
TECH Regular

BIG THANKS TO MIKE2KZ! You spent all damn day over here working on my ride for me and I really appreciate it!

I found out it's my gf's sister's b-day tomorrow night, of course I JUST found out about it a little while ago, but anyway, we're going to Mo's around 9:30 if you wanna come. I owe you some drinks for sure

And I'll pick up that stuff we talked about as well.

Thanks again Mike!!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 11:02 PM
TECH Regular

No prob bro. Didn't have anything else to do so thought I'd help out and get back to wrenching on an fbody since I'm still awaiting parts for mine What better way to spend a Thursday than fixing a car and getting to know your fellow 'Techers?

Yeah I'm for sure. Wanna meet up for those parts before Mo's? Or I suppose I can bring them with me, if I can fit them. What ever you want.

Hope you can make the game Saturday.