C5 front air dam

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default C5 front air dam

Can anyone suggest the best place to find one? Need a replacement and not sure where to start looking.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well, you can order it online from a place like Mid-America or go to a Chevy dealer and see if they have it in stock. You can also go to Corvettes of Houston as they have usually had the one for my C4 in stock.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rayosequis
Well, you can order it online from a place like Mid-America or go to a Chevy dealer and see if they have it in stock. You can also go to Corvettes of Houston as they have usually had the one for my C4 in stock.
I thought about calling them. I'm trying to avoid the dealer cause they always rip you a new one with prices.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Launching!

Talk to me sat at ottos or get my # from Rob, I might be able to help you out. The one from my car fell off and I never put it back on and it is just laying around.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by O6DODGE
Talk to me sat at ottos or get my # from Rob, I might be able to help you out. The one from my car fell off and I never put it back on and it is just laying around.
haha its actually for his dad's vette so if you have his number could you give him a call? His dad took the vette out the other day and ran ofver a big hose on the frwy and it broke his.