attorney's arund dfw?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 01:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mjcotroneo
and even though i passed the pen test which is the most accurate test i kno he will lie about that. but i have a lot of stuff that im doing to make sure everything they throw against me can have a good reason to go against it.
You passed the pen test, huh? How do you know you passed it? Did he tell you that? Do you even know what they are looking for during that test?
Old 07-10-2008, 08:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

simple as ****....dont ******* drink and drive and you wont have a prob.
seriously, not to be mean....but if you have been drinking just let a friend take you home...i read the thread and i know you said yu werent drunk and thats cool....im just sayin its not worth it...you and someone else could end up in the hospital or dead. I have mentioned before that my gf has lost 3 close friends THIS ******* YEAR (not including her uncle a few years back) who were killed by a drunk driver. just use some common sense...if you dont have a DD...dONT DrINK! cuz if someone i know is killed on ur bar tab...i swear to god im gonna murder you not getting personal...thats for everyone.
Its not a joke and not something to take lightly...unfortunately noone takes it seriously until they are in a hospital or put sopmeone in a bodybag!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:32 AM
11 Second Club

yea i wrote that right. haha. now you can see why im stressin. i just keep thinkin with all that money my z would be the way i want it. it will be the only thing on my record. and this was in tarrant. where was your dwi at?
You know if you had came on this public forum and at least stated you made a mistake, learned a valuable lesson, knew better to begin with, won't ever let that happen again, some might actually be more eager to helping you find an attorney. But not in this case, you openly admit in a public forum you were drinking, how much, refused to blow and now want to pick apart law enforcements actions which may not have been perfect in your eyes? That's funny! You seriously need to grow-up, hopefully you'll learn a lesson from this, gain some common sense in the process and just know the public mass majority is glad another DWI perpetrator was taken of the streets.

Last edited by -PEPE-; 07-10-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

PM sent.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

3 shots 3 beers= 6 hours before BAC returns to near 0 . May have felt fine but BAC had to have been fairly high. Some of the lawyers mentioned are good. You are just going to have to grab your cheeks spread em and smile on this one. They don't mess around any more.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

wow pepe. for someone who doesnt know me and you say i havent learned a lesson? dude dont ****** judge me. you have no idea what im going through. just cuz im on here talkin abt what went wrong doesnt mean im not lookin at myself. shut the **** up and get off this thread. thanks for those of you who have put some positive input in this thread. this is something that i had to learn the hard way. didnt think it would ever happen and then boom i get it. and honestly i dont need any guilt trips i kno i was wrong and i take full responsibility for that so save them for someone else i have enough to worry abt.that being said, i actually found a really good lawyer today. ill keep yall posted on how everything goes.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow pepe. for someone who doesnt know me and you say i havent learned a lesson? dude dont ****** judge me. you have no idea what im going through. just cuz im on here talkin abt what went wrong doesnt mean im not lookin at myself. shut the **** up and get off this thread. thanks for those of you who have put some positive input in this thread. this is something that i had to learn the hard way. didnt think it would ever happen and then boom i get it. and honestly i dont need any guilt trips i kno i was wrong and i take full responsibility for that so save them for someone else i have enough to worry abt.that being said, i actually found a really good lawyer today. ill keep yall posted on how everything goes.
Did u ever call the number I gave you? Just wondering what price they gave you.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:27 AM
11 Second Club

Now thats what I'm talking about, you owned up to your wrong doing, way to man-up!

Last edited by -PEPE-; 07-11-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

ill call them monday dirty 30. i found an attorney but ill still set up something and see what kinda deal she would work out.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:21 PM
TECH Addict

was not gonna blow. they were supposed to do a madatory blood specimen and didnt do that either.
Try and take my ******* blood without permission. MAN, I would do a tornado in the middle of the room.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

hahahahaha ^^^^^^^^ thats some funny ****.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:58 AM
Staging Lane

Be prepared to get your license suspended. Both Dallas and Fort Worth have a program that if you cant beat the case, you can enter this program which takes about a year to complete, its similar to probation but you can not drink and you do pee test every week. If you complete this course then they will drop the charge. DUI's are damn near impossible to beat and it all comes down to which judge you get. Half the judges I will say are cool normal people that think like us but the other half are ruthless and have no remorse for people who drink and drive. The program im talking about is called DIRECT. It might be called something different in Dallas but thats what they call it in Fort Worth. The lawyer you get should tell you what your up against and if he/she doesn't think they can beat it then you need to see about getting into a program to save you time, money, and having a charge on your record. Just something to think about.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

cool. ill be asking about that. if the tape looks good and everything goes accordingly this shouldnt be hard to get off the dwi charge and maybe an obstruction of hwy, or reckless driving. i dont care what i have to do i just cant have this on my record. but again thanks cuz i was not aware of that. how do you kno so much abt the system?
Old 07-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Staging Lane

because I been there done that
Old 07-12-2008, 06:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

haha. how long did it take for everything be finished
Old 07-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Staging Lane

There was no beating my case so I did the D.I.R.E.C.T program and it lasted a year, once finished my charges were dropped no questions asked.