K-dale?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 10:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
Yeah thats where "Kennebelly" came from, had a guy stop in my shop in Mesquite on monday he saw my SS on the lift and said " hey you want some aluminum heads I laughed alittle and said no, then he asked "do you got that aluminum block too??" it was hard enough not to laugh in his face at that point. ( this is after he already mentioned LS1's so he should know about them I wouldn't be a dick for no reason, but given the oppourtunity... ) So he continued talking about wanting to race me at Kennedale in his "stock" vette and ill give you till the 60ft till I hit it and goes on and on, then I ask is it stick or auto, he said stock auto, I said "dude ill drag your *** silly out of the hole" and he kept on so I asked how much power? he says 1,000 hp all motor, I just started laughing.

Then the best part, the ************ left...... walking, lol.

That was enough for me to know whats to be expected out there, after hearing the stories and then that I think I will stay away on yellowbelly night.

What time do you guys start to gather out there on Wednesdays? The shop I was working for closed yesterday so now I have lots of free time, unfortunately but **** it I need something to do with my time.
Be careful with those vettes. A blue c5 with a tan top might put it in your ***.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:27 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
Be careful with those vettes. A blue c5 with a tan top might put it in your ***.

No joke.... put me on my ***..... and doing it on a stock suspension and drag radial on CCW's or something....

and dont you mean "white" vette that has been turned blue?
Old 10-08-2008, 01:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

x2!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 524 Likes on 372 Posts

Okay whats up with the blue vette with the "penut butter top" the guy that came in the shop said look for the "blue vette with the penut butter top" but he said it was his.

But he was also asking me if I wanted some aluminum heads for my car lol ( he asked it in a way that I could tell he thought they were not aluminum stock ). I believe he probably just saw that car before because he said it was stock and an auto with a stock converter.

Does a black guy drive that car?? This guy was probably in his low 20's 6ft 150-160.... More details please on said car please.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:26 PM
10 Second Club

Okay whats up with the blue vette with the "penut butter top" the guy that came in the shop said look for the "blue vette with the penut butter top" but he said it was his.

But he was also asking me if I wanted some aluminum heads for my car lol ( he asked it in a way that I could tell he thought they were not aluminum stock ). I believe he probably just saw that car before because he said it was stock and an auto with a stock converter.

Does a black guy drive that car?? This guy was probably in his low 20's 6ft 150-160.... More details please on said car please.
this guy is more like in his 30's... and a hustler ! He goes fast for what is in the car.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Gotta pay to play my friend.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:39 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WizeAss
too many to count... everytime I shut off the car the motor grinds and makes and embarrassing noise... I didnt get a chance to fix it as I had to watch the debate and take my daughter to party city to get a halloween costume.
Just unplug the motor when you get to the track!
Old 10-08-2008, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

Pewter cars are slow, always bet on the other side
Old 10-08-2008, 02:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slowredz
Pewter cars are slow, always bet on the other side
LOL yes! Do bet on the other side!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Gotta pay to play my friend.
What? yeah I know that look at my sig, just the things in my sig were extremely expensive, and there are much more things I have unlisted. I think you missed my point.

Were you referring to the comment I made about the guy asking me if I want aluminum heads? if so the funny part of that is he also asked if I wanted an aluminum block, which shows me he didnt realize these cars come stock with aluminum heads and block.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What? yeah I know look at my sig. I think you missed the point.
I think you missed the point.

He does not run for free.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What? yeah I know that look at my sig, just the things in my sig were extremely expensive, and there are much more things I have unlisted. I think you missed my point.

Were you referring to the comment I made about the guy asking me if I want aluminum heads? if so the funny part of that is he also asked if I wanted an aluminum block, which shows me he didnt realize these cars come stock with aluminum heads and block.
lol well, if he was being ignorant...well that's just funny. But hey, it's a vette and your verter is "$300 more than [expensive] verters" LMAO. Should be no problem since everything in your sig is 'extremely expensive'.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:35 PM
12 Second Club

I know there is about an 02 or so black GT mustang with spray that runs very good. Alot of people usually bet against that guy but he usually delivers the goods. Same with a yellow 03 Cobra.

D
Old 10-08-2008, 03:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ihasfip
I know there is about an 02 or so black GT mustang with spray that runs very good. Alot of people usually bet against that guy but he usually delivers the goods. Same with a yellow 03 Cobra.

D
Slow...... And slower
Old 10-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ihasfip

D

If its a mexican guy that drives the yellow cobra that i am thinking about then from what I hear it was stolen not to long ago. And its extremely slow
Old 10-08-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Veteran

I think you missed the point.

He does not run for free.

Ok all knowing where in the hell did you get the idea I wanted to race him? I dont give a **** about the guy nor do I want to race him, the whole point was some kid came up to me at my shop wanting to race me in his "stock" "1000WHP" vette and left walking, he walked all the way down the main road that my work is located on, and he was wearing a uniform like he worked at a fast food resturant. I thought it was funny that all the **** he claimed to have but yet has no car to drive. And told me the vette was his and to look for him out there.

And the point about the converter is you told me I have to pay to play like I dont understand that, the reason I brought it up is I paid extra for a higher quality piece, so I grasp that concept.

For the record my car is slow as **** right now, I have no desire to race anyone, so yes you missed my point, the point all along was to ask about this kid and the vette he mentioned and that is all, nothing else.

And he wasn't acting, he asked if I needed any parts, like do I need aluminum heads I said yeah sure, he said ok well I can get you some for like 500, I said ok I want the AFR 205's and he did not know what I was talking about.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:35 PM
12 Second Club

I don't know what ya'll consider slow...or fast but both of those cars were quick.