LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Tools & Fabrication (https://ls1tech.com/forums/tools-fabrication-11/)
-   -   LS cad files available free. (https://ls1tech.com/forums/tools-fabrication/1736460-ls-cad-files-available-free.html)

flyingbrick88 07-13-2014 03:17 PM

LS cad files available free.

Hi all.

Thought I'd help out a bit with a few drawings for LS related bits. I'd usually prefer to buy parts but here in New Zealand things are either hard to find and EXPENSIVE or you have to import and pay freight plus tax etc.

I found a few of the available files on the net were less than ideal or just plain wrong

So I have drawn up and had made a few bits.. Please PM me and I can send you the drawing to then use for laser/waterjet cutting or manual fabrication.

So far I have the LS valley lifting plate (drawn for that guy in other thread), LS water outlet plates (pic below) for either spacing out the stock pump or fitting an electric remotely mounted pump, LS engine mount plates and oil pickup mount girdle.

I'll include my PayPal details in the email so if you like what Iv done and want to make a donation then you can- but this is purely up to you and I don't actually expect anyone to do this.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...626_152155.jpg

PUNISHER TA 07-16-2014 12:22 PM

Thats a hell of a nice offer. Thanks!

flyingbrick88 07-16-2014 12:55 PM

My pleasure!

I certainly believe in the DIY cause

duffman_1 07-17-2014 03:12 PM

That's damn decent of ya!

flyingbrick88 07-17-2014 03:19 PM

What else could I draw up? I have a few other bits required for my project that I will get done but could be a while away

flyingbrick88 08-09-2014 01:17 AM

Iv had some good interest from this so need you guys to help. I have requests for (and need) drawings and have no parts to measure so if anyone could help with dimensioned photographs it'd be much appreciated.

I hope to produce with your help:
ls2 valley cover plate
Ls2 into early block chain tensioner adaptor bracket
Holley hi rise intake plenum flange (big top flange)
4 bolt throttle body flange

mebuildit 09-21-2014 10:21 AM

flyingbrick88, you have some great files. thanks for hooking me up. I appreciate everything.

onesicss 09-23-2014 10:43 AM

I have oil pan flange in dxf for a oil pan flange/shim, also have header flange in dxf (2in primary) but can easily be changed. I really need a HVAC Delete panel in dxf or really any file type. If no one has one ill try to get one drawn up tomorrow along with a 4 bolt TB flange as well since I need one also, would also like a 4500 intake flange too.

onesicss 09-23-2014 10:44 AM

id love a file on those water flanges too!

flyingbrick88 10-18-2014 03:26 AM

Sorry mate, just replied to your pm. Flick me an email and I'll send those files off. Address is in pm

mrich0908 01-01-2015 06:37 AM

flyingbrick88 , what cad software do you use?

Boosted51 03-21-2016 05:08 PM

Do you happen to have a LS oil pan flange or bolt pattern?

Boosted51 03-21-2016 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by onesicss (Post 18441665)
I have oil pan flange in dxf for a oil pan flange/shim, also have header flange in dxf (2in primary) but can easily be changed. I really need a HVAC Delete panel in dxf or really any file type. If no one has one ill try to get one drawn up tomorrow along with a 4 bolt TB flange as well since I need one also, would also like a 4500 intake flange too.

Mind if i get a copy of that flange file? looking to build my own pan and this would help tremendously.

flyingbrick88 04-01-2016 09:12 PM

Hi guys.

Im back after a long while pretty absent- work and life has been getting in the way.

Unfortunately i lost a large number of files when a PC went down and it seems i haven't backed up as many of the drawings as i thought i had- If anyone here that received files could flick them back to me PLEASE send a PM.

Also, I'd love a copy of that oil pan and header flanges. I'll chuck them into my files folder and will be sure to include your details when i pass them on to people.

To all those that i might not have replied to during the past year- Sorry! if you are still interested let me know and i'll sort you out the instant i have things available.

PS.
Today i have drawn up a rear backing flange for the aero hood latches that are available (i think password makes these plates and possibly some of the new latches come with these plates as standard)

flyingbrick88 04-01-2016 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by mrich0908 (Post 18597350)
flyingbrick88 , what cad software do you use?

Draftsight. Simply the best for 2d stuff in my opinion and super east to use!

Boosted51 04-01-2016 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by flyingbrick88
Hi guys.

Im back after a long while pretty absent- work and life has been getting in the way.

Unfortunately i lost a large number of files when a PC went down and it seems i haven't backed up as many of the drawings as i thought i had- If anyone here that received files could flick them back to me PLEASE send a PM.

Also, I'd love a copy of that oil pan and header flanges. I'll chuck them into my files folder and will be sure to include your details when i pass them on to people.

To all those that i might not have replied to during the past year- Sorry! if you are still interested let me know and i'll sort you out the instant i have things available.

PS.
Today i have drawn up a rear backing flange for the aero hood latches that are available (i think password makes these plates and possibly some of the new latches come with these plates as standard)

Mind if I get a copy of that oil pan and header flange?

68shortfleet 04-02-2016 11:47 PM

I would also be grateful to get a copy of the oil pan and exhaust flange files.

Thanks
Jason

damo702002 04-03-2016 06:36 AM

Any chance someone has a copy of the ls engine mount plates????
id love a copy if possible.

Thanks from down under

Boosted51 04-03-2016 11:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by damo702002
Any chance someone has a copy of the ls engine mount plates????
id love a copy if possible.

Thanks from down under

I have a slotted engine mount plate where you can adjust the motor 2 inches forward or 2 inches backwards. If you want shoot me s private message with your email and I'll send them over.

flyingbrick88 04-03-2016 01:52 PM

I can send ya mine too if ya pm me ya email Addy