Tools & Fabrication Hand | Power | Hydraulic | Pneumatic | Welding | Painting

Those of you with trailers...

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Those of you with trailers...

where are you storing them? being in chicago, its all incorporated and what not, and i live in a town home. i have a 2 car with a 2 car driveway obviously, but as we all know the trailer is much longer than a car, so it would stick out, and we have 2 cars that are in the garage, the camaro and another daily driver....my truck parks in front of where the camaro is but in the driveway...i have NO realestate for a trailer...so what are you guys doin? i know im not the only one in this situation. thanks!

Last edited by Camaro_Zach; 04-28-2005 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:27 PM
TECH Junkie

I went to a self storage place that had outdoor parking available (most places usually keep vehicles/boats/etc parked along the fence). It cost me $30/mo to keep it in a secured lot.

Shawn
Old 04-29-2005, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have a 10' trailer I use for the Harley and I park it out back. I use the riding lawnmower to bring it around to the front.

I have to rent a trailer if I want to tow a car somewhere.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SPANKY LS1
I went to a self storage place that had outdoor parking available (most places usually keep vehicles/boats/etc parked along the fence). It cost me $30/mo to keep it in a secured lot.

Shawn

shawn aren't you local to the schaumburg area? what place are you keeping it at? im very interested in doing the same. thanks!
Old 05-01-2005, 01:17 PM
TECH Junkie

I actually live pretty far north (Wadsworth, near Gurnee). The place I kept it at was in Antioch, I'll dig up the number if you'd be interested in it, although its pretty far from you. Call just about any self storage place, most have outdoor storage for boats, cars, trailers, etc.

Shawn

Quick Reply: Those of you with trailers...