Tools & Fabrication Hand | Power | Hydraulic | Pneumatic | Welding | Painting

Ratchet Handles?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ratchet Handles?

What do you guys think of the SnapOn cushion grip ratchet handles? How do they compare to the older plastic handles, or the plastic handles on the Mac and Matco ratchets?
Old 09-10-2006, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did Snap-on ever use a plain plastic handle on their ratchets? I can't remember any on the ratchets, on the screwdrivers they did and still do though.

Anyway, I like them alright. The only two Snap-on ratchets I have that use the cushion grips are the swivel head ratchets (that's the only way they are available now). Personally I really don't notice much of a difference between using them and the chrome handles.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Staging Lane

I don't have the ratchet, but I did buy the cushion grip ratchting screwdriver set, it's the best screwdriver I ever owned.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by droptop z
I don't have the ratchet, but I did buy the cushion grip ratchting screwdriver set, it's the best screwdriver I ever owned.
I have those cushion grip screwdrivers and the plain chrome ratchet handles. My Snap On dealer actually recommended the chrome handle version to me. I like it just fine...

Quick Reply: Ratchet Handles?