User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can"t post pics in for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 02:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Can"t post pics in for sale

As far as I know, I meet the requirements for selling, but when I click the manage attachments button, it clicks like it normally does, and then nothing happens. It says "done" but nothing changes. When I put the cursor on the button again, it won't click like normal. At the bottom, where you click "post new thread" it says "you may post attachments" It works fine in the other forums. What am I doing wrong, or is the site messed up??
Old 01-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Banned

Is your pic too big?
I've done that a few times, you try to upload a pic thats too big and you miss the prompt or whatever it's called, it's small print. It says the file size is too big, you don't see it and continue on like you always have but the attachment never shows up.
Slow down and make sure it says it uploaded.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 9000th01ss
Is your pic too big?
I've done that a few times, you try to upload a pic thats too big and you miss the prompt or whatever it's called, it's small print. It says the file size is too big, you don't see it and continue on like you always have but the attachment never shows up.
Slow down and make sure it says it uploaded.
Thanks for the reply, but that's not the problem. I guess that fixed itself. Now I got a new problem. I tried it today and the manage attachments button worked, so just to be sure, I uploaded all my pics first, and then I put in my title and the ad. When I clicked "preview post", I got the page that says something about identification failed, cannot complete, blah, blah, blah. Says try the refresh button, or turn off computer and start over. I tried it two different times with same results. I guess somebody or some THING doesn't want me to post, LOL