User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 11:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question

In the past I've been banned I think just because someone was in a bad mood.

I've been banned for insulting another member.

I've been put on restriction for inappropriate language two times.

Now someone posted a link to hardcore **** and it was just deleted, no ban, no restriction. And I'm talking about male and female sexual organs, penetration, etc.

How does he just slide by with that? No ban, no restriction.

I know I'll get flamed, hell I might even get banned for asking. But I put in a lot of time here. I even go out and take pics of stuff if someone needs it, I took my whatever panel off my car twice to get pics of the clutch/brake switches for someone today.
Yet one word can get me an infraction, but a link to **** from someone who doesn't do **** technically for the site, just deleted and forgotten.

Why do I get the **** deal?
I don't even go to any other LS1 sites, I put all my time in right here.

Can anyone provide a mature answer without flaming me, calling me names, and insulting me?

Heres my predicted reply.
Smartass comment and locked or deleted thread, maybe I'll get banned or restricted. All I'm asking for is a mature answer. I'm not even going to argue.
Thanks.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:32 AM
11 Second Club

Its post just like this one. You are helpful to people on this site but, You don't need to be center of attention all the time. You come off cocky. Don't worries about what others are doing or not doing. This site has 100,000+ members the mods don't have time for members that are going to whine about everything or make random stupid threads asking to be banned just for attention. Just my opinion I guess but you asked. Stop taking everything so personal the site doesn't revolve around you sorry.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by formulajunky98
Its post just like this one. You are helpful to people on this site but, You don't need to be center of attention all the time. You come off cocky. Don't worries about what others are doing or not doing. This site has 100,000+ members the mods don't have time for members that are going to whine about everything or make random stupid threads asking to be banned just for attention. Just my opinion I guess but you asked. Stop taking everything so personal the site doesn't revolve around you sorry.
My question is simply this: Why do I get banned for one word? I seen someone ,who contributes nothing to this site, post a link to people *******. Thats what I'd consider **** spammer - instaban!__________________100000____Never as it's described in the site rules. Yet the post simply disappears and the guy keeps on posting useless bullshit, with a cocky attitude (just like me, so you say)

My question is why? Why is one word from me more effective than a **** link?
Old 01-23-2009, 12:17 PM
On The Tree

^^I agree... To the OP, Dude I don't even know you, but seriously who cares? Not your site not your problem. You should stick to trying to help people on the site and not worrying about how it's ran. Just stop whining, you sound like a lil' girl jealous over her friends Polly Pocket.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Banned

All I have to do is call one of you a ******** and I'm banned. Thats my point, you two have no ******* clue based on what you said.

I'm asking why is all the attention on me. I'm in a tech forum answering a question, I post a cuss word, I'm restricted. Someone asked me to not post in a thread anymore, I said "ok", which is too short of a reply to post so I posted "ok then", and I'm banned.

And I want attention? Funny.
If anything I'm saying ignore my posts, so what if I call a guy a ********, he wasn't even offended.

And about the ****, not my business? My 16 year old nephew called me up and asked me if I seen the link that was posted here.
So it's ok for this site to provide a link to hardcore **** that my 16 year old nephew found, and nothing is done about it.
Great job.

And to you import raper, you obviously care enough to post, I could tell you to **** off with your immature bullshit, but I don't want to hurt your feelings so I won't tell you that. Just grow up, people will take you seriously if that ever happens. For now you just wasted your time typing something thats not even worth, **** I don't know, it's not funny, offensive, it's pretty much worthless.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 9000th01ss
All I have to do is call one of you a ******** and I'm banned. Thats my point, you two have no ******* clue based on what you said.

I'm asking why is all the attention on me. I'm in a tech forum answering a question, I post a cuss word, I'm restricted. Someone asked me to not post in a thread anymore, I said "ok", which is too short of a reply to post so I posted "ok then", and I'm banned.

If anything I'm saying ignore my posts, so what if I call a guy a ********, he wasn't even offended.

And about the ****, not my business? My 16 year old nephew called me up and asked me if I seen the link that was posted here.
So it's ok for this site to provide a link to hardcore **** that my 16 year old nephew found, and nothing is done about it.
Great job.

And to you import raper, you obviously care enough to post, I could tell you to **** off with your immature bullshit, but I don't want to hurt your feelings so I won't tell you that. Just grow up, people will take you seriously if that ever happens. For now you just wasted your time typing something thats not even worth, **** I don't know, it's not funny, offensive, it's pretty much worthless.
You got banned for calling someone a ********? That's crazy, I've seen a lot of people cussing each other out on here and they don't get banned, because I see they post the next day. Whoever posted the **** stuff, they should be banned for life, **** has nothing to do with this site. Also, like the OP mentioned, his nephew saw it, that's not good.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Time wasted is irrelevant, I get on here TO waste time. And to be honest I couldn’t care less about who did or didn’t get banned. I guess my point was that you’re making a huge deal out of this for no reason. It’s not the **** link that’s got you all riled up, it’s the fact that he didn’t get banned. You could have just reported the **** and left it at that, but instead you went into a long rant about the site not being fare. Just as cops can’t stop every speeder, mods can’t stop every spammer.

And am I the only one that thinks that a 16 y/o boy seeing **** is NOT a big deal?? I’ll agree it does not belong on here, but you act as though is eyes might fall out and that he’ll be scarred for life. You seem to be a little sensitive and over react to things, but I wanted to find out for my self (hence my post, that you waaaay over reacted to).

Long story short.. Just go OOOOOMMmmmmmmm…., OOOOmmmmm….. LOL!! (Cheech & Chong Up in Smoke)
Old 01-27-2009, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe they were in the process of banning the guy when you saw it. Have you gone back to see if he's banned now? Or maybe the mod that deleted it doesn't have the authority to ban but just remove posts and is waiting for someone that can ban a member to reply to his meesage that he likely sent. I mod on another site and can police my area but I can't ban anyone,I can just give the infractions and sent it up the chain.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 9000th01ss

Great job.

It's post like this that are probably getting you banned. It's obvious that you find enjoyment with all the fowl language. Maybe stop the harsh words and you'll find yourself being a repeated member instead of getting the AXE.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Banned

What was the OT again, I forgot.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Banned

Its post just like this one. .
Guys i wanna post up my movie of us hillbillys mudding and other ****.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Launching!

^^ In a nut shell they are basically saying you're a retard...durk-a-durrr
Old 01-27-2009, 07:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ROWDYZ28
^^ In a nut shell they are basically saying you're a retard...durk-a-durrr
In a nutshell you're just a troll looking to start **** with anyone.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Launching!

Not true at all. Just replying to a thread created by a school boy.

Quick Reply: Question