User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Bugs

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2003 | 08:58 AM
TECH Addict

Default Bugs

I think some of this was addressed below, but I can't view any of the posts - I keep getting server time out messages - I literally can't read any of the posts.

1) Server busy message, when works board is *very* slow. The ping time is ~10-15msec for me, so guessing it must be a load issue?

2) Search:
a) Any search term with less than 4 characters is rejected. Example - "z06 wheels" - rejected. "12 bolt" - rejected, etc. This was one of my big pet peeve's on LS1.com, as so many car terms are short acronyms.

b) When search is accepted for keywords, it still doesn't work. I can search for "displacement" and get no results returned, or even text out of the most current title and get the same thing.

3) Moderator Forum

No posting is allowed, only vieweing. My attempted posts seems to have subscribed me to the thread though

Thanks!
Old 10-24-2003 | 09:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

ditto on 1 ... I've received
"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. "

at least 10 times in the last 15 minutes.... and when the threads do open seems to take a while
Old 10-24-2003 | 10:19 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Odd little bug, when I view my profile, and click the link to
send myself an email, it says:
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
but when I view my options, it is check yes for receive emails.

Quick Reply: Bugs