User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can Not Post In Sales Section

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Can Not Post In Sales Section

To whom this concerns, I tried to post in the F/S section but I got an error message:
" HerbCunliffe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

I did in fact purchase the item(Torque Converter) through an IM. I would like to be able to post questions or info to sellers in that section regarding buying and selling parts.

And I would like to have a trader rating of 1 now that I made a purchase from a member.
Thank you for your time, Herb Cunliffe
Old 10-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Staging Lane

Join the crowd. It is because you are too new. You have to post over 50 posts or wait 6 months to post in the classifieds. Check the New too Ls1 section.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DutchmanZ
Join the crowd. It is because you are too new. You have to post over 50 posts or wait 6 months to post in the classifieds. Check the New too Ls1 section.
Exactly what he said. Read the stickies.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/6882681-post3.html
Old 10-05-2009, 07:49 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HerbCunliffe
To whom this concerns, I tried to post in the F/S section but I got an error message:
" HerbCunliffe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

I did in fact purchase the item(Torque Converter) through an IM. I would like to be able to post questions or info to sellers in that section regarding buying and selling parts.

And I would like to have a trader rating of 1 now that I made a purchase from a member.
Thank you for your time, Herb Cunliffe
It's up to the seller to give the trader rating.

Read up on these two threads

https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...questions.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/6882681-post3.html

EDIT: just saw the link in the other post but it's in this one too in case you missed it
Old 10-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the info. I try not to post and just be a fly on the wall, but I still have a lot to learn on how the board works.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Give it a few weeks depending on what part of April you joined in and you'll be able to post all you like. My advice is to not give a seller a positive feedback until they leave you one that way you don't get stuck without getting a feedback.

Quick Reply: Can Not Post In Sales Section