User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Sign In/Staying Logged in problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Sign In/Staying Logged in problem

Just a little problem thats been annoying me.

When I sign in with my username/password in the login box in the top right corner, it will log me in. Once it redirects me to the forum, and I click on something else it logs me out.

The only way it will let me stay logged in is if I log in using my facebook account.

I guess its not that big of a deal but I'd like to just log in using the box instead.
I dont know if its a setting on here or maybe on my computer....
Old 10-10-2010, 07:17 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I'm not 100% familiar with the plugin that is used to make this feature available, as it's not standard part of the vB software.

I would try deleting your LS1Tech cookies in your browser. Then, revisit the site, log in (make sure the Remember Me option is selected) and see if that works. In most issues involving being unable to stay logged in, it's usually a browser issue with the cookie or a security setting/software that is deleting/blocking the cookie. However, the case could be different given it involves a plugin.

I do recall there was an issue with other accounts being unable to stay logged in while using the Facebook connect feature, which I was informed the issue should have been resolved.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It has been doing the same thing to me also....no resolve yet
Old 10-13-2010, 09:18 AM
IB Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys, there was a problem with facebook created accounts, and staying logged in. However we did fix this on Friday of last week. Can you please clear all of your LS1Tech related cookies, and clear your browser's cache. Then log back in and let me know if the issue is still present.

Thanks!