User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

cant view site from pc

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 06:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default cant view site from pc

I recently changed the website skin to the mobile version on my droid phone and saved it under account options. Now I can't view the site from any pc running any browser cause when I try to log in it tries to loss the mobile version. I tried to change it back through my phone but it wont let me view my user cp.

Can anyone fix this for me so I can view the site again? Thanks
Old 03-14-2011, 03:57 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Fixed!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks. sucked not being to browse the classifieds lol
Old 04-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Teching In

i have the same thing going on, i was checking out the differant skins, and hit the mobile version and now ls1 tech wont load on firefox?
Old 04-04-2011, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by 79lsz
i have the same thing going on, i was checking out the differant skins, and hit the mobile version and now ls1 tech wont load on firefox?
Is this still an issue? Your account shows normal. If you're still seeing the issue, due to your account showing normal, then the issue will be a cookie-based theme. You'll need to delete the LS1Tech style cookie (not just log out) and then revisit the site.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:41 PM
11 Second Club

Jeremy, my buddy who goes by Snapps is having the same issues as above,has not been able to log in. He tried deleting cookies and this did not work. Goes to blank screen. Can you please check into this and reset back from mobile version to default skin. Reference post #1 of this thread. Thank You
Old 04-24-2011, 10:55 PM

I replied to your PM. This case is not a case of an account issue, but a likely cookie issue still set. Details are in the PM.

Originally Posted by SS1875
Jeremy, my buddy who goes by Snapps is having the same issues as above,has not been able to log in. He tried deleting cookies and this did not work. Goes to blank screen. Can you please check into this and reset back from mobile version to default skin. Reference post #1 of this thread. Thank You
Old 04-24-2011, 11:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trevor F
I recently changed the website skin to the mobile version on my droid phone and saved it under account options. Now I can't view the site from any pc running any browser cause when I try to log in it tries to loss the mobile version. I tried to change it back through my phone but it wont let me view my user cp.

Can anyone fix this for me so I can view the site again? Thanks

I infact did the exact thing that happened in the original post, I am assuming you did something on your end to change it cuz I can now log in. Either way thank you for the fast response.. I am just glad I am back in ls1tech forums.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

i have a windows 6.0 phone, and i tried to view the mobile version of the site, and now my phone freaks out when i go to the site. even after clearing the cookies on my phone, logging back in nets the same result. please help.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:07 PM

Would need a description of what "freaks out" means in order to try to assist.

I would suggest you make sure you are deleting all LS1Tech cookies as LS1Tech will use multiple cookies. Logging out does *not* clear all cookies. You must delete the cookies specifically.

Originally Posted by slowpoke96z28
i have a windows 6.0 phone, and i tried to view the mobile version of the site, and now my phone freaks out when i go to the site. even after clearing the cookies on my phone, logging back in nets the same result. please help.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:07 PM
TECH Addict

well, as detailed as i can be, after clearing cookies, i go to ls1tech. after clearing cookies, ls1tech, without me logging on, works as it should. it comes up in "normal mode", i can click on links and all that. however, if i log in with my username, or i switch to the last "mobile theme" offered in the list of themes, it acts up. it connects to ls1tech, loads about 8 KB of data, and then seems to lose the connection, reconnect, load 8 KB data, and repeat until i stop it by going to another website. like stated, i've cleared cookies on my phone a few times, and that doesn't seem to change anything. thanx
Old 04-29-2011, 04:56 PM

If normal mode comes up on your device, then attempting to use the lower-left drop-down style changer into the "Mobile Theme" will result in that. I'll have to check into why, but it appears to do this for devices that may not be supported for mobile theme - hence why you get the normal theme upon first visit instead of the prompt for the mobile device.

Originally Posted by slowpoke96z28
well, as detailed as i can be, after clearing cookies, i go to ls1tech. after clearing cookies, ls1tech, without me logging on, works as it should. it comes up in "normal mode", i can click on links and all that. however, if i log in with my username, or i switch to the last "mobile theme" offered in the list of themes, it acts up. it connects to ls1tech, loads about 8 KB of data, and then seems to lose the connection, reconnect, load 8 KB data, and repeat until i stop it by going to another website. like stated, i've cleared cookies on my phone a few times, and that doesn't seem to change anything. thanx
Old 10-22-2011, 11:22 PM
TECH Addict

fixed it today. i went up top and logged in to the mod mustang site, and then went in to my profile options via the mustang site and put my preferences back to the regular skin, and alas, here i am...

Quick Reply: cant view site from pc