User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Posting pic size

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Posting pic size

In the past when I posted some parts for sale the pics came up small as you had to click on them to enlarge them. I know you can post using different formats.I would like to post some pics of my cars soon.Could you give me some tips on anice size pics.Thanks
Old 01-26-2012, 11:17 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

When you use the built-in Attachment system, by default, the post will show show thumbnails of the Attachments that the member must click on to view the original size. There is a trick that you can do to get around this, but its extra steps since it's not exactly how the system was intended to function:

When you upload an image(s), and you then see the filenames of the uploaded image(s) as seen in this step:

You can right-click on each of those filenames to get the URL/Address. Copy the URL/Address and place it inside a set of [img][/img] tag for each uploaded Attachment. When this is done, the image will be displayed in the post at a normal size, as well as a thumbnail attachment.

Originally Posted by InfernoTA
In the past when I posted some parts for sale the pics came up small as you had to click on them to enlarge them. I know you can post using different formats.I would like to post some pics of my cars soon.Could you give me some tips on anice size pics.Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Posting pic size-figure3.jpg