Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Upload pic problem

Every time I try to upload a pic for sale.It will not let me attach it.Help
Old 02-20-2012, 03:21 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I was able to upload a picture to a For Sale test post. I also see that others have (as recently as today) uploaded pictures to their ads.

What exactly is occurring? Any error messages? What browser are you using? Are you trying to upload at the time of the creation of the ad, or adding the picture later via editing the ad?
Old 02-20-2012, 06:12 PM
Staging Lane

I tried when I originaly posted.I tried editying it.I get the pic in the window.I click upload and it sais upload failoed.I am using internet explorer.
Originally Posted by JeremyT
I was able to upload a picture to a For Sale test post. I also see that others have (as recently as today) uploaded pictures to their ads.

What exactly is occurring? Any error messages? What browser are you using? Are you trying to upload at the time of the creation of the ad, or adding the picture later via editing the ad?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:19 AM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

The file size may be too large as that's a general error. What is the file size of the picture? Note that the Attachment manager lists how large of a file size you're allowed to upload, and anything considerably over that limit will fail to upload.

Originally Posted by InfernoTA
I tried when I originaly posted.I tried editying it.I get the pic in the window.I click upload and it sais upload failoed.I am using internet explorer.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:06 AM
Staging Lane

ok,thanks