User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Calling all Administrators and Moderators

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all Administrators and Moderators

This may not be the correct thread for this, so you may reassign it to a different section if necessary. I need an administrator or moderator to contact me via PM, I have a special request to make. I will include the full details of my request in the PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Banned

Nevermind, looks like I can't send and maybe not receive any PM's. My account also says "Restricted User" under my name. Was recently banned for 30 days from this site, infraction was "creating multiple accounts", my IP address from my home computer is still banned from the site, so I can't view the site at all.

Maybe someone can respond to me on here on why my IP address is permanently banned, why I have a "resrticted user" account right now, and why I can't send or receive PM's.

Multiple people use my home computer, so the creating multiple accounts on a single IP address is a moot point. My account has been banned because someone else using the same computer was messing around. Can someone please answer these questions?
Old 06-20-2012, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So your wondering why your banned for having multiple accounts? Because you don't need multiple accounts, and who would fool around on a car site?
Old 06-20-2012, 12:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by parks450
So your wondering why your banned for having multiple accounts? Because you don't need multiple accounts, and who would fool around on a car site?
Look at the title of the thread, for admins and mods only. So if you're not one of them your input is not needed. And FYI I was banned because I have other people who use the same computer as me, thus the same IP address, yet separate emails.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I am not a admin or mod so you may not want my opinion, however may I point out that we have a subform for user support titled "User Support & Resources." You may have some luck over there: https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-support-resources-52/
Old 06-20-2012, 05:12 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Had a "friend" post on your computer? Never heard that one before. I removed the IP ban, but if this "friend" / you troll again you're gone for good.

~ Craig

Quick Reply: Calling all Administrators and Moderators