User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Settings change

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Settings change

Why does my background theme change everytime I turn off the computer? And will not keep signed in anymore?
Old 08-26-2012, 10:33 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Not being remembered is a cookie-based issue (with your browser). Possible causes are 1) you're browser is deleting the cookie when it's closed (setting in your browser), 2) you're not using the Remember Me option when you log in 3)you or a 3rd party security software is deleting the cookie or 4) you have a corrupt cookie. If the latter case, you'll need to manually delete the LS1Tech cookies and revisit, sign in, and use the Remember Me option.

Additionally, the background theme is also cookie-based if you use the lower-left drop-down menu to change. However, the background theme cookie and the login cookie are seperate cookies.

Basically, it appears you or your software is deleting the cookies for two seperate issues as both have their own cookies.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok I deleted cookies on computer. No luck. Apparently there is a way to delete LS1 Tech cookies. Do you know how? Thanks
Old 09-01-2012, 10:29 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

There are multiple cookies used by LS1Tech. The cookie that remembers your background theme (if you used the drop-down menu in the lower left corner) and the cookie that remembers your username/password are different. So if both are showing an issue as you've said, then it's almost certainly not a corrupt cookie on your browser but instead your browser or some 3rd party security software is removing the cookies.

How did you delete the cookies on your computer? Signing out does not delete the cookies. If you did delete the cookies, then the LS1Tech cookies would have been deleted, too.

What browser are you using?

Originally Posted by InfernoTA
Ok I deleted cookies on computer. No luck. Apparently there is a way to delete LS1 Tech cookies. Do you know how? Thanks

Quick Reply: Settings change