User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

infrequent user - can't find my posts

Old 08-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default infrequent user - can't find my posts

Hey guys, a little help please...

Looked in the stickies, and couldn't find. Been juggling some issues in life and haven't been on here much. Was trying to find my old posts, so I could read if any folks had answered some questions I hgad for you experts.

Would prefer to start with reading of replies to my original posts before introducing new and/or repetitive questions.

Is there a way to search for one's old posts? The means by which I tried keep showing up, "nothing found".

Thanks for your help.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

1) Click on your username, & then after it highlights options, choose 'Find more posts'
2) Click on your username in the upper right area, then choose the tab 'statistics', & choose 'Find all posts'.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, that did the trick! I figured it would be somethin simple. Thanks for the assist!
Old 08-28-2012, 04:04 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

You can also use the Subscription feature without the email notifications. All threads you started or participated in would then show up in your UserCP whenever they've been updated since your last visit. If they haven't been updated for a while, you can still find them by clicking on the All link.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: infrequent user - can't find my posts