User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Suggestion Reviews!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 05:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Suggestion Reviews!!!!!

have a section just for suggestions on the site so they can accually get review by a moderator instead of being ignored like all of the other suggestions in the forum...

have a moderator for just the suggestion section so they will be reviewed all the time theres good ideas out there but whats the point if the runners of the site dont read them?

although this idea will be ignored also i would like to be contacted or something to know if this is good or not!
Old 09-25-2012, 06:32 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

This section is monitored. I personally can't see the need to having a seperate Suggestion section when this section already covers that. Notice the description of this section:

User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Originally Posted by Justinktm
have a section just for suggestions on the site so they can accually get review by a moderator instead of being ignored like all of the other suggestions in the forum...

have a moderator for just the suggestion section so they will be reviewed all the time theres good ideas out there but whats the point if the runners of the site dont read them?

although this idea will be ignored also i would like to be contacted or something to know if this is good or not!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:03 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,517 Likes on 1,091 Posts

Originally Posted by JeremyT
This section is monitored. I personally can't see the need to having a seperate Suggestion section when this section already covers that. Notice the description of this section:
Agreed.

The proposed section already exists. This is it.

Quick Reply: Suggestion Reviews!!!!!