User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Attention CRAGER

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Attention CRAGER

Crager,

My name is Carlos. I go by 98z28cobrakiller on the LS1tech forum. I recently received an infraction for none sponsor solicitation. Apparently it's a permanent restricted user sentence. I've been a member on here for going on 8 yrs and am very active. Despite that activity, I have only ever received one infraction in all of that time and all those posts which was for having too big a picture or too many lines in my sig (can't remember exactly but sig related). I have a perfect trader rating. I post useful content to the site with a few threads well over the 10K+ views department IIRC. I have maintained and kept current the Fast Lists in the Forced Induction section for going on 3 yrs. Andy, LASTLS1 (FI Moderator) has probably already contacted you about me.

Dudeman forwarded your response to me with regards to his inquiry. In that response you state that I was soliciting business as a nonsponsor and that I and/or Rxxxxxx were sponsors before. I'm not sure if the banner in the sig is what you were referring too. If that is the case, I would have thought that I would have been asked to take it down. I have not talked up our services or even PM'd anyone with regards to doing work on their cars. I have sold off a bunch of old used stock intakes and a few miscellaneous other OEM used items. I think I had a couple of used stock motors listed also. Ironically, most of the stuff that I have sold has been purchased by paying sponsors. Specifically Mast bought a bunch of LS7 intakes and Texas Speed just bought the L99. So just to be clear, our business does not sell anything by mail order. None of these transactions were run thru the business. Furthermore, I have only worked for Rxxxxxx for about 30 days and this Rxxxxxx (there are a bunch apparently including one that is/was a sponsor) has never been a sponsor on this site. We work on cars and are now based out of South Florida but he was in upstate NY for about 8 yrs. Again, we sell nothing over the internet. Here's this Rxxxxxx's website www.rxxxxxx-mxxxxxxxxx.net .

I hope that in light of all of this information you might reconsider.

Best Regards,
Carlos
Old 04-01-2013, 02:24 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are employed and selling for a former vendor (non-sponsor). Per the rules you are placed on the Restricted user status list.

~ Craig
Old 04-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CRAGER
You are employed and selling for a former vendor (non-sponsor). Per the rules you are placed on the Restricted user status list.

~ Craig
Craig,

Did you read what I wrote? Redline Motorsports has NEVER been a sponsor. NEVER EVER. The only things that I was selling here were used parts in the classifieds. OEM take-off's. Nothing that was sold was sold thru the shop. NADDA, ZILCH. We do not sell parts online. This is a modification shop. No one was solicited in IN ANYWAY via PM or otherwise to bring their cars to our shop.
How about a conversation? Rather than a zero tolerance policy that clearly has my employers shop confused with some other shop. I'm trying here.

Regards,
Carlos
Old 04-01-2013, 02:53 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Never? You sure:

Redline-Motorsports
https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=6675
FormerVendor

The pay-pal account you posted in your threads matches that shop. Even if they were never a sponsor you are STILL non-sponsor soliciting. End of discussion.

~ Craig

Quick Reply: Attention CRAGER