User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

My user account was stolen! Need help!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My user account was stolen! Need help!!

Hey I'm brandon6.0 on here. I'm currently using my cousin 06murder account to try and fix mine. Anyways long story short someone stole my account. I need help asap to get it back. The hacker was trying to sell items under my name and account illegaly and making it look like it was me. They stole my account on here as well as performancetrucks.net

I got everything fixed on the pt.net side thanks to admin 03sierra. But for some damn reason I asked 4 admin on this site since 2 days ago to help without a single reply back. Whats the deal?!

Can someone help me get my passwords reset so I can recover my account? The email reset doesn't work as well because they changed my email. this is the first time ive had this happin. Its put me in a really bad spot. I had to PM a lot of people on pt.net about all this that thought I had a supercharger for sale. luckly no one sent payment thank god.

Anyways can someone help me with this? I would appreciate it greatly! thanks Brandon6.0
Old 03-20-2017, 03:10 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

I've just reviewed the brandon6.0 account, and there definitely seems to be some suspicious activity. I also see that the e-mail address on this account was changed on 3-15-17, after which several items were immediately listed for sale.

Can you please confirm the previous e-mail associated with the username, prior to the account being hijacked? That would prove your ownership of the username, after which I could change the e-mail to something new of your choosing and then you could reset the password via the lost/forgotten password link. Feel free to PM me the original e-mail as well as the new e-mail you'd like to change the username to (this must be an address not currently tied to any other username.)

-Admin.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent thanks.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:57 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

PM replied.

Quick Reply: My user account was stolen! Need help!!