request for admin assistance to change password - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > WELCOME TO LS1TECH > User Support & Resources
Reload this Page >

request for admin assistance to change password

Notices
User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

request for admin assistance to change password

Old 12-29-2018, 11:25 AM

Default request for admin assistance to change password

I created an account here many years ago (when I owned an '01 SS), and posted just a few times. I sold the Camaro a short time later, and rarely logged in after that (my last visit was in 2013). Now I've decided to really get into the GenIII/IV engines, so I am eager to start visiting and posting here again in my quest for knowledge.

It has been so long, however, that I cannot remember my original account's password. Worse, I no longer have access to the email address linked to that account... so I can't just ask for a password reset link to be mailed to me. Can an admin update the email address linked to my old account? (I created this new account just so I could come in and ask for assistance.)

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. I will give more information in a private conversation. If it is helpful, you can reach me at 454 grand prix at gmail (with no spaces).

-Dempsey
Old 12-29-2018, 02:51 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

You would need to prove ownership of the old account by providing the username and confirming the e-mail address which is attached to it. You don't need to be able to access it, just confirm both as proof. You can PM me this information if you wish, then I can flip the e-mail account to the one currently attached to your new (Sherpa) username, after which you can request a new password be sent to the new e-mail address for the old username.

Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: