User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Why did my thread get closed? Wtf

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I dont know who did it. I'm not accusing anyone.
Whoever or whatever did it. If you read this please fix the thread. I wouldnt ask for advice if I didnt need it.
I'm putting my sweat,blood and money into this car and I want it RIGHT the first time ! I will delete this thread completely when my thread is re opened.

Last edited by C5SixSpeedZ51; 04-21-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-21-2019, 01:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey buddy. Also looking through the thread. There was no reason, to me, in locking it. There are hundreds of threads that go over the same thing. Don't ever think I've seen a thread, that was locked, get re-opened. Maybe PM the mod & ask. If help is still needed just start another thread. Hope all works out.
Old 04-21-2019, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Hey buddy. Also looking through the thread. There was no reason, to me, in locking it. There are hundreds of threads that go over the same thing. Don't ever think I've seen a thread, that was locked, get re-opened. Maybe PM the mod & ask. If help is still needed just start another thread. Hope all works out.
Thanks, I sent Dr_Whigham a message on how I was discussing stock shortblock options so I can retain a 1 year warranty. Back in Feb I had started a thread on building a 332ci which I deleted because I felt that I was mixed up in which direction to go with the build. After all this work I'm doing, I want a engine with warranty, I cant get that option unless its a stock shortblock.
Old 04-21-2019, 06:07 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

So be it. I'll unlock the thread. Just seems we're going over the same material as the last 3 threads that you deleted; whether it was building a 5.3, going 5.7, so on and so forth.
Those threads were incredibly frustrating to many people because you were given solid advice COUNTLESS times and kept choosing to ignore it.