Old Account Recovery

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2023, 02:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 38 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Old Account Recovery

Good afternoon mod team!

Two questions:

- I am looking to recover access to an old account of mine, username: Rushin. I do not have access to the email used for recovery on that account. How can I go about doing this?
- I posted an update to a build thread (I am the OP), but the update was flagged for moderator approval and I didn't get a chance to see the reasoning before being redirected - is there a way for me to see pending posts that are waiting for approval or should I begin the process of reposting the update?

Thanks so much!!
Old 08-01-2023, 11:16 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

1. Send me a PM with details
2. I approved the recent post in your update thread. There is no way for members to review pending posts they've made. We use a few different anti-spam tools that sometimes incorrectly flag a legitimate post for moderator review. The more you use the site for its intended purpose, the quicker your account will become established and less checked by the anti-spam tools.

Originally Posted by Rushin Too
Good afternoon mod team!

Two questions:

- I am looking to recover access to an old account of mine, username: Rushin. I do not have access to the email used for recovery on that account. How can I go about doing this?
- I posted an update to a build thread (I am the OP), but the update was flagged for moderator approval and I didn't get a chance to see the reasoning before being redirected - is there a way for me to see pending posts that are waiting for approval or should I begin the process of reposting the update?

Thanks so much!!
Old 08-02-2023, 12:47 AM
11 Second Club

Thanks Jeremy! PM sent and I appreciate the clarification on pending posts.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:15 PM
11 Second Club

Thank you for the help in recovering the account!

Quick Reply: Old Account Recovery