User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Search Results

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2024, 10:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Search Results

Am I missing something? When searching for keywords, I use the advanced search and search by titles only and in only certain forums if needed, as I've always done. But it's netting little to no results. For instance, searching threads with the word 'shocks' in the title in all forums that aren't in the sales department or regional forums nets 19 results. Now we all know there are more than 19 threads on this site with shocks in the title. I'm searching with 'any date' selected. And I'm not interested in using the google search because it can't be filtered down as much. Any help?

Old 02-17-2024, 06:51 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Try it again? I get the 500 max limitation and I removed Sales and Regional, like you stated.

Originally Posted by Pewter T/A 2000
Am I missing something? When searching for keywords, I use the advanced search and search by titles only and in only certain forums if needed, as I've always done. But it's netting little to no results. For instance, searching threads with the word 'shocks' in the title in all forums that aren't in the sales department or regional forums nets 19 results. Now we all know there are more than 19 threads on this site with shocks in the title. I'm searching with 'any date' selected. And I'm not interested in using the google search because it can't be filtered down as much. Any help?

Old 02-20-2024, 01:33 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JeremyT
Try it again? I get the 500 max limitation and I removed Sales and Regional, like you stated.
Nope, still only getting the same 19 results. What do you think the problem is on my end?
Old 02-20-2024, 06:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 235 Likes on 207 Posts

I get two pages when I search shocks but some of those results are in marketplace even though I selected suspension.
When you’re doing a Google search use quotes around the word that you’re trying to filter.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:30 PM
Staging Lane

Praise be! I'm getting the proper results now. Game on!
Old 03-01-2024, 03:52 AM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Pewter T/A 2000
Praise be! I'm getting the proper results now. Game on!
There indeed was an issue with the search and it was resolved about a week ago.

Thanks for the report.

Quick Reply: Search Results