User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

viewing threads

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 03:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 69 Likes on 50 Posts

Default viewing threads

hey im new to this sight and i keep getiing frustrated because i will look at a thread and then want to go back and cant find it and yes i have tried the search tool. most recently i found some nittos for sale, but when i wanted to go back to the thread i cant find it. this is quite frustrating. let me knwo if there is something i can do to find them.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

reply in the topic and under where you type your response there will be a selector thing says notification type and it will default to do not subscribe.
scroll down to no e-mail notification or whatever you like and hit submit reply. then when you want to check go to user cp in the uppermost left corner of the screen and it will tell you what threads have been replied to since you "subscribed"
note: you cant use quick reply for this, you have to click reply above the quick reply box and go from there.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:15 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Yes, you can select "instant email notification" for any post that you reply to....You'll automatically be sent an email once someone leaves a reply on the particular thread you've selected.