User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

HELP!!!...CANT GET ON LS1/LS6 Tech

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 10:15 PM
Flow Wizard

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default HELP!!!...CANT GET ON LS1/LS6 Tech

Any of you guys also having trouble getting into that section....without fail its always during "primetime" viewing hours. Otherwise, its not a problem....If I want to see whats happening at 3 AM....no problems whatsoever.

AND, during primetime, I have no problem if I click on another section.

Any of you guys experiencing this or is my home computer starting to fail me for some reason. I usually dont have a problem at work, but I dont think the sever is as busy during work hours.

Any input much appreciated.

Tony M.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:53 PM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

no problems for me and im on all night
Old 01-10-2005, 11:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sometimes i get some site lag, but its usually sporatic and short lived. not ever forum specific tho?
Old 01-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Flow Wizard

Hmmmm...thats weird....I was hoping to hear different.

Anyway....thanks for the input....and JRP, that was a mighty generous offer trying to compile all the AFR data, but I'm usually not at a "loss for words" and it might be enough to fill a small encyclopedia

I was curious to what you had in mind....You could PM me or something so we dont have a lot of under this thread.

I do have to "rehash" as you put it more often than I would like....you know...the "ole" search button thing doesn't get enough of a workout!

Regards,
Tony
Old 01-11-2005, 07:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Tony, the "heavy" site is actually pretty steady from around 9'ish am CST all the way through roughly midnight CST. However, there shouldn't be any reason it would "favor" any one forum or another. If you want some help troubleshooting, just shoot me a PM and we can work on it together. I can monitor the logs in real time to see where the issue might lie.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:48 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

On dialup, dsl, t1?

On the home dialup, I am getting some timeouts on/off, I have not looked into it as of yet.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Flow Wizard

Originally Posted by Brains
Hey Tony, the "heavy" site is actually pretty steady from around 9'ish am CST all the way through roughly midnight CST. However, there shouldn't be any reason it would "favor" any one forum or another. If you want some help troubleshooting, just shoot me a PM and we can work on it together. I can monitor the logs in real time to see where the issue might lie.
Thanks....I will take you up on that when I am trying to work from home.

John...I have a DSL line at the house....like I said, the weird thing is it seems to be specific to the "tech" forum for me....the one I of course spend the most time on....LOL

Quick Reply: HELP!!!...CANT GET ON LS1/LS6 Tech