User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

feedback for classifieds

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 02:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default feedback for classifieds

i believe ls1tech should offer a feedback system for the members who do buisness with other ls1tech members. i often find myself searching for references on a particular board member to see whether or not they have done good business with anyone else on the board in the past. i think it would be a great idea, personally. i believe many people also come to this board only to sell things, and i think all of the users that lack feedback should be required to have pictures of all items they are selling. i think this would make selling on ls1tech easier, safer, and more abundant.

just a thought, and a simple one at that, so i'm sure similar thoughts have arisen before.
Old 01-27-2005, 06:35 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Good idea. Have you ever checked out the LS1Tech Member Feedback Forum?
Old 01-27-2005, 11:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

yes, i have, but i find that to be a little too cumbersome. the way i had envisioned this was like how ebay is set up, so that there could be a direct link within any post a user makes so that everyone can view his feedback.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

good idea, but this isn't an online auction house, nor specifically a forum built to sell things. its a technical forum first and foremost, and buying things off of it comes with risks of buying elsewhere online. thats why the admin has posted stickies containing guidelines concerning buying from people on this forum.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a good idea, but probably a little too elaborate since this site isnt primarily for selling things.

Quick Reply: feedback for classifieds