User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

buyers information/feedback area??

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 05:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default buyers information/feedback area??

ok i dont know if this exists or has been talked about but i think there should be a part in sales where the title can be your user id and in there people can post up how their experience with selling or buying from you has gone. i have been selling a lot of things on here lately and i think that would be good for people to read feedback. make me and others more comfortable with purchases. then we can pm the people that have bought from other and talk to them. instead of going through all the threads trying to find this out, because it gets to be a long process that way.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

ok well apparently i missed the section in there with something like this. maybe we can change the title to the users name and make it even easier? i dont know just a thought
Old 02-28-2005, 11:54 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Go to the Member Feedback forum and try "Search This Forum" searching for the username
Old 03-01-2005, 12:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

yeah when i first went in there i didnt get how it was cause all the different title, i got it now thoguh aha. i was sayin maybe have it where the title is only the username. cause you know confusing things can get. but that was before i really knew what that was in there lol, guess i was reading things too fast before i posted