User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

ADVERTISING Question ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005 | 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Default ADVERTISING Question ??

I have sent a email in regards to sponsorship on the board as a paid advertiser but recieved no reply. Then while at work I tried again and recieved a message that both email address came back as no good???

Here is the message I sent maybe someone can respond to me via PM.

Thanks
Shawn

To whom it may concern,

My name is Shawn and I recently sent a email in regards to rates for advertising on LS1TECH.COM and have not recieved any response. I am curious to know rates and also wonder if you have a member breakdown by state. Im trying to guage whether or not advertising on your forum would be beneficial to me , my company, and also the board members. We are a auto insurance broker and have everything from preffereds to high risk carriers. Being a member of LS1TECH myself, I know what it can be like to insure a performance vehicle. I figure if I can help fellow members save a couple hundred dollars a year, they will have more mod money and I can grow with my company even further.

Please respond as soon as possible with rates , total members, CA members, and any other pertinent info to SHAWN11762@MSN.COM

Thanks

Shawn
Old 08-18-2005 | 02:39 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Shawn, I never received an email.

tony@ls1tech.com
Old 08-18-2005 | 05:41 PM
Staging Lane

Probably because I used the link on the side...that has 2 different emails than the one posted?? Or are those current also?
Old 08-18-2005 | 08:48 PM
Administrator

The link below the banners goes to your ynot_dv8@hotmail account Tony. If you no longer use it, it should probably be changed.
Old 08-18-2005 | 10:24 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

I don't think Tony and John are using their Hotmail addresses much anymore, if any. They changed to tony@ls1tech.com and john@ls1tech.com a few months ago, but the "Advertise on LS1Tech - Click here for details" button still hasn't been updated for some reason, so it still says ynot_dv8@hotmail.com and prostockjohn@hotmail.com . (Might want to get that updated )
Old 08-19-2005 | 06:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Doh I'll update it