User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Unit213!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 03:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stop being a bitch. We get dozens of PMs a day, sometimes more. We don't always have time to respond to every one of them.

When you said you were done crying like a little baby, you should have stopped typing - instead of typing out 4 more lines of bitching like a little baby.

Moderators are here because their judgment was deemed by the owners to conform to how they want the site run. If you don't agree with it, there are other sites out there that would be more than happy to cater to you. This is a technical site, get over it. SSU was created for this very reason - this is a technical site and is not for lounge-quality topics.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^
What he said.

I even made a sticky in there.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/546969-please-keep-multimedia-exchange-ls1tech-related.html
Old 11-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
WOW I just saw this post right now...I thought it had been deleted. Anyway Brandon (post #16) I did PM him and he NEVER responded back. He finally responded after making this thread. Anyway I'm done crying like a lil baby If UNIT told me why he deleted it then I would of been OK with it, but he just deleted it and said this is SSU material. I didn't even know what SSU was till then. Anyway I wouldn't want to get banned from this site because its a very very helpful site. I just think because someone's a moderator on this site they don't have to act like an *** and be to COOL not to respond to a PM that was sent to him. Well I'm done with this thread and sorry if this was a baby move I pulled
You sent me the gosh damned PM at like 3am. Should I have got out
of bed to reply? I didn't even have a chance to reply and you posted
here in a public forum. So I posted here instead.

...sorry I didn't reply to your PM. That's one of a hundred daily.

Get over it already. We have hundreds of thousands of threads. Many
get locked. No one has time to PM ever single person to notify them
why it was locked.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cyphur
Stop being a bitch. We get dozens of PMs a day, sometimes more. We don't always have time to respond to every one of them.

When you said you were done crying like a little baby, you should have stopped typing - instead of typing out 4 more lines of bitching like a little baby.

Moderators are here because their judgment was deemed by the owners to conform to how they want the site run. If you don't agree with it, there are other sites out there that would be more than happy to cater to you. This is a technical site, get over it. SSU was created for this very reason - this is a technical site and is not for lounge-quality topics.
Cyphur your real mature to call me a "bitch" Just because your a moderator doesn't give you a right to call me names! Anyway Unit213 I didn't expect you to get out of bed and send me back a PM. I just thought you were ignoring my PM. I'm over it...I just saw the thread again and I didn't even know you responded till I read it today..so that's why I posted.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:48 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 47 Likes on 19 Posts

enough.